JOHNNY DEPP'S HAIR

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
It's funny. If you look atthis picture of Johnny Depp, you could swear he had a receding hairline. His hairline is definitely not the same as it was in the 80's so it HAS receded a bit but it just seems like nature decided to hit the pause button for him. It just seems to have receded a bit and then just stopped. Usually, if I saw someone with his hairline, I'd say "Wow. HE'S receding. He'll be bald eventually". But no. Weird, eh?

Hairless Potter

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Johnny Depp

Jude said:
Usually, if I saw someone with his hairline, I'd say "Wow. HE'S receding. He'll be bald eventually". But no. Weird, eh?

That's why he's Jonny Depp, and were on a hairloss forum. :p

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Hehehe. You said it, bro. You said it. Even Mother Nature is in love with that guy! So much so, she stopped receding his hair! :D

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude said:
It's funny. If you look at this picture and this picture of Johnny Depp, you could swear he had a receding hairline. His hairline is definitely not the same as it was in the 80's so it HAS receded a bit but it just seems like nature decided to hit the pause button for him. It just seems to have receded a bit and then just stopped. Usually, if I saw someone with his hairline, I'd say "Wow. HE'S receding. He'll be bald eventually". But no. Weird, eh?

I've noticed the same thing.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
At around age 25 it common for men to develop a "mature" hairline which includes slightly recessed temples... and then never lose any more hair. Its somewhat of a second puberty, so to speak, that men go through. Around the same time, body hair increases and metabolism slows down (higher potential for spare tire).

Some guys continue to lose hair, others just plain stop.

HairLossTalk.com

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
It appears we are also under the assumption that he is not taking anything like finast to prevent further loss.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
looks good for being damn near 40. I hope my hair looks like that at 40.....

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol I wish my hair looked like that when I am 24.

G

Sh*t, in that first picture his temple even looks a little diffuse. Makes you wonder sometimes.

I hope I have the same hairloss as him, maybe I'll become a movie star.

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
Robert Nesta Marley...I think it looks diffuse because his hair is short, I´ve seen this on most guys with short hair and under certain light. I´ve even seen it on myself.. and I´m not balding! I´m just here on this board to..learn..eerhh...english? yeah..thats right..english!

G

OH, you're here to learn english as well. Maybe we can help each other out. I don;t know though, that temple looks awfully sketchy.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok so Johnny has bags of money, he'd never dream of spending anything on his hair

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh....You ARE being sarcastic, right? :wink: Just makin sure.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He never stopped receding. His thinning began at 20, but his male pattern baldness has been really slow.
imgres