Johnny Depp

bluered999

Reaction score
Dramatically? hes like a nw2 at most, and hes over 50 years old. Doubt he had a hair transplant. Now Matthew McConaughey is someone with real hair loss ( wears a wig or got work done) Brendan fraser ( guy from the mummies) definately wears a wig though.

resu

Reaction score
His hairline looks too feathered to be have been an hair transplant but it might be an illusion from the jpeg compression.

Allesandra

My Regimen
Reaction score
One or two sessions of few at the front. No doubt in my mind. It looks like he had work at the temples and also frontal. He's probably naturally a Norwood three or four by now
Dramatically? hes like a nw2 at most, and hes over 50 years old. Doubt he had a hair transplant. Now Matthew McConaughey is someone with real hair loss ( wears a wig or got work done) Brendan fraser ( guy from the mummies) definately wears a wig though.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Johnny-depp-hair-transplant-web.png

I would consider that beyond a NW2. The difference is he has receded evenly, he never got those distinct patches beyond the hairline that make that NW3 pronounced. Shape wise its a NW2, but the extent of loss is NW3. That other picture just has it combed back, here he just let it fall down and it looks bad.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score