Joey's story

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow very nice~! If nothing else, you have maintained very well! Congrats!!

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've done more than maintain, you've regrown a modest to significant amount of hair. When dry, nobody would ever know you are thinning, and that alone is a victory. You should be happy with what you've got now. I know everyone wants perfection, but if nobody can tell you've got male pattern baldness and your hair is getting better, not worse, then you've had great success!

skoko

Reaction score
update - about 3.5 years with the big 3 (not using nizoral as much anymore, using a keratase shampoo as i find my scalp gets really flaky etc with the rogaine etc)

i keep thinking my hair is getting a lot worse and giving up hope but i got a haircut two days ago and said to my hairdresser that my hair seems a lot thinner, and she said something like "eh, you've got heaps of hair, i'll tell you when you start losin it", or words to that effect!

thoughts?

two dry photos, one back from teh beach - wet/salty. 1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

skoko

Reaction score
Definitely not trying to combover haha, it just looks a lot fuller when drier I guess

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. Would never think you were losing any hair :) may you have continued maintenance!
What is your plan if things start to go the wrong way? I like to think long term.

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is no special combover. it looks nice. You are now 4 years on the big 3? Any sides?

skoko

Reaction score
If there is no special combover. it looks nice. You are now 4 years on the big 3? Any sides?

thanks mate, here's another two with absolutely no brushing, styling. yeah 3.5 years on big 3 (well mainly big 2, don't use nizoral that much). no real sides i dont think. i get a pretty dry scalp that gets quite itchy that i have to use drops in occassionally, but nothing too serious.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg