Joey Lawrence

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Scalp tattoo?

103196541.jpg

103196739.jpg

103196736.jpg

Why the hell is his head so red? Did he just have a touch up done THAT day? That hairline shape also looks extremely suspect, especially for someone who has shaved his head for the last 6-7 years.

Almost looks like an immediate post-op hair transplant.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It definatley is one or the other that dude was bald. The hairline is pretty sh1t design imo.

theShade

Reaction score
Still looks like a f** though.

It's not a scalp tattoo, otherwise you wouldn't be able to make out the fuzzy outlines of the hairs against the contrast of the background.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
obviously in the top pictures hes had something done there, but the hairline looks like the more natural one in the second picture

joeylawrence_large.jpg

similar hairline again

Nene

Reaction score
:shakehead: He actually looks pretty good with the shaved head, what the hell did he do to himself? Is that dermatch? You can see he has the shadow of a some sort of hair, maybe he put the wrong color conceaer?

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
Joey Lawrence had much hair:

When I was about 9 years, and watched me blossom series inspired him to get his hair. starting he losing hair with 25?

Hoppi

Reaction score
yeah I always find it really sad when someone has awesome, awesome hair like that and then bam one day it just starts going :(

I know we're all guys and it happens but.. it just feels like such a waste!!

I don't understand genetics sometimes!!

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
Joey´s brother, Matthew Lawrence dont have Male pattern Baldness:

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
yeah I always find it really sad when someone has awesome, awesome hair like that and then bam one day it just starts going :(

I know we're all guys and it happens but.. it just feels like such a waste!!

I don't understand genetics sometimes!!

This is why I wish hair pieces were not such a stigma among people. The fact is, over half of men start losing their hair at some point. Many lose it VERY early in life (teens). That's just mother nature's cold reality. So what's the big deal about wearing fake hair (providing it looks realistic, not some horrible toupee)? When you bust a tooth, you go to the dentist and get it fixed with a prostetic one. Why should having fake hair be any different when someone loses it? I'd have no beef with wearing a wig if it wasnt such a big deal among people who will surely ridicule once the secret is out.

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
omg, his brother's wife is damn fine!!!!

EDIT, actually, that could be any woman I guess. Whoever it is, she's hot XD

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nene said:
:shakehead: He actually looks pretty good with the shaved head, what the hell did he do to himself?

I'm gonna have to agree, the shaved/bald look suits him really effin' well. I'd be willing to bet one of my testicles he could still score mad amounts of women with no hair, maybe and very likely even more as it makes him look more masculine than the boyish look he had with the long hair.

If only all of us balding men were so lucky to be graced with good looks as bald men, we wouldnt be so stressed out about going bald.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
Not judging the guy one way or another.. However it seems like he must have lost his hair due to roid use...

He actually pulls the look off well

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
his over all body frame is not large, however look at his arms in these videos vs on blossom. Its basically double. You cannot attain mass like that on clean work outs alone.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
I didnt say it cannot be gotten. However he started with lets say 13 inch arms? and now he is in the 17 +inch. gaining at least 4 inches in your arms is damn near impossible. coupled with the fact that those larger arms are also insanely defined. You cant have it both ways. mass vs definition...

I know plenty of guys who have his type of frame, however they were always bulky guys and they essentially shredded down. Joey was a skinny dude, I doubt you had much smaller arms a few years ago and now you gained 4+ inches...

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
lawrence brothers, only Joey is bald Norwood 6, your brothers is full head hair: