Joe McHale made a cool comment on E!'s The Soup

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At the end of tonight's episode of The Soup, he said something about somebody leaving their car lights on, and the license plate says "Shameless Plugs". Then he added "Oh wait, that's my car".

I've always noticed his hair loss, but he is so fricking cool and funny, it's like it doesn't even phase him or anybody. Anyway, he is yet another example of how a guy can lose his hair, but it just doesn't matter. Maybe we should make a compilation of funny and awesome hair loss sufferers, something to watch when we get down on ourselves as a reminder to keep our chins up.

Sorry for the lame feel-good post. =P

s.a.f

Reaction score
Who the f*** is Joe Mchale? If you're going to make a post at least show a pic so we know what you're talking about.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Joe Mchale:

Isn't 19.
Doesn't have a retarded headshape.
Has money.
Isn't going through school.
Doesn't have pale skin.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
joel-mchale.jpg

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
It's funny you say that I've never noticed his hairloss either and it's always been there to an extent.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
whats funny is that youre talking as if the guy wasnt bothered by his hair loss at all cause hes so cool and funny...yet he got his entire hairline transplanted a few years back.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, When I get my transplant I'm going to tell everyone and their dogs.

f*** it, as long as it loooks good. I don't care who knows.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally I'm not intested in a plant for my own reasons. I'd just get a hair replacement that looks as realistic as possible (Hair Direct is the way to go for me).

This is of course finasteride/min fail. Right now I have hair everywhere, just kinda thin on top.

Finally the dude being discussed doesn't seem to have a problem. A receding (if done it's a receded) hairline, boohoo. It isn't like anything else is bad about him. He doesn't have to look perfect. If I had the best hair on the planet, I would still not look that good.