Joe Buck Has An Addiction To "hair Plugs", Wtf?

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like Buck didn't actually know what he was going in for (a hair transplant, not hair plugs) and probably didn't know about other treatments for hair loss. It always hurts to not be an informed patient.

shookwun

Reaction score
brutal transplant.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
8 transplants, how can he have enough donor hair for that? do transplants tend to just get shitty with time or something? as far as I know they are permanent so im confused.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
He IS crazy and neurotic, you can't have EIGHT transplants as a multi millionaire and end up with THAT result. Christ. Clearly he had a doctor who was tugging his cucumber for all he could get.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It says he got his first transplant in 1993, so there's a good chance they were indeed plugs and each early surgery might have been for no more than 500 grafts.

I think it's funny that he says he was (understandably, imo) concerned that losing his hair would mean his broadcasting career was over, but then he says it was all "vanity." Too bad he feels that way, if he's going to bother to speak out about his hair loss he might as well inform the peasants about the real pain and consequences of it and not be like tee hee hee "I'm just vain."

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It says he got his first transplant in 1993, so there's a good chance they were indeed plugs and each early surgery might have been for no more than 500 grafts.

I think it's funny that he says he was (understandably, imo) concerned that losing his hair would mean his broadcasting career was over, but then he says it was all "vanity." Too bad he feels that way, if he's going to bother to speak out about his hair loss he might as well inform the peasants about the real pain and consequences of it and not be like tee hee hee "I'm just vain."

His career WOULD be over without and even though his result is terrible in terms of transplant potential, it's better than him being bald. The consequences he talked about honestly sound like they have absolutely nothing to do with transplant either. You can't damage a vocal chord from a hair transplant, that is bullshit plain and simple.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw him on TV this past Sunday and his hair actually looks really good now, especially for his age, so he must have recently done some work

resu

Reaction score
200px-Joe_Buck.jpg

joe-buckgettyimages-524285858.jpg.jpeg

Beard stubble works every time.