Jjchin's Story (25) - DEC update pg 1

jjchin

Reaction score
Re: Jjchin's Story (25) - 4 months (Aug update)

most of the time I apply minoxidil when my hair is dry. I'll try to post a pic after a week of mild shed. See if there's any difference to it.

jjchin

Reaction score
Re: Jjchin's Story (25) - 4 months (Aug update)

After a week of mild shed
shed.th.jpg

I am not sure this has turn for the worse yet :dunno:

jjchin

Reaction score
Re: Jjchin's Story (25) - 5 months (Sept update pg 1)

Hi all. Here is my Sept update. Hair not much of a difference from last month. Been busy with works and don't really frequent this forum lately. But anyway, I'm back :punk:

Had hair sheds still, of at least 20 strands of those tiny hairs at every shower. Good news or bad news? I would do with a little bit of feedback for how I my 5 months regime has done for me. Thank y'all in advance!

~jjchin

HairMe

Reaction score

JCHIN, how is it going now? any updates?

jjchin

Reaction score

Hi HairMe, thanks for asking! and sorry for this extremely late reply. I was caught up with many things that I had almost forgotten about this forum.

Hair pretty much the same, neither losing them nor gaining any right now. I will do an update anytime these days. Hope all's well for everyone here.

jjchin

Reaction score
updated on pg 1. still very thin on the crown, guess it won't get any better than this :innocent:

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Stick with it man! It's been 7 months, and you've gotten some pretty good regrowth already. I can see that you have more hairs in your crown, which is good. Your crown usually responds to finasteride the best...but it's also the most unforgiving part of your hear due to the fact that it will naturally part back there and there's not much you can do to cover it up.

You might try looking into some concealers. It appears that you have a decent amount of hairs back there, so you could get some pretty decent coverage.

jjchin

Reaction score
hi Rawtashk, I tried Caboki concealer. It works like magic, seriously, it is like what you said 'good coverage'. But after a while, I find it a hassle to use those powders and that powdery stuff sticks to my hand whenever I run my hand thru my hair, so it puts me off a little bit.

Don't mind me asking, do you use concealers? if you do, I could do with a little bit of recommendation on concealer products :woot:

Thanks!!

jjchin

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been awhile since I was here. Will update with new pic soon.

I lose it slightly over the months and I have been having issues with sunburn on my scalp lately (been active out in the field). Those flakes on my scalp sure has embarrassed me. Anyone has this issues?

-JJchin