Jimjams's Story - 32yo - UPDATED 17.11.11 - New to dutasteride

livermilan

Reaction score
Hi Jimjam, I have been following your post from beginning and I found it so dramatic battle and impressive progress; a big salute to you. Now the questions, after long time of extensive medication, do you think you would be able to stop taking Propecia or any alternative? Until which stage you think you will continue taking the regime?

jimjams

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the feedback, I too think its helping.

I added dutasteride to the regime as yes felt finasteride on its own was not doing the trick, although it did originally. Really it was just an experiment, if I use it daily I seem to get higher hair count fall, every other day seemed to be a good mix - no idea why.

And no, until there is an alternative cure then I will not be able to stop any of this stuff. It all requires constant medication. Many people here have had families etc and taking it for 17 years. I think if it works for you then stick with it.

Molex

Reaction score
Thinking about making the jump to dutasteride as well. 10 months on finasteride - slight regrowth.

jimjams

Reaction score
Hey there, quick update. Still on same regime. I am now 36 and still have hair, but receding is continuing as you can see by the small hairs. Hair will need to be cut soon as its feeling fine and crappy.

Attachments

• IMG_7788.jpg
    IMG_7788.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_7792.jpg
    IMG_7792.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_7796.jpg
    IMG_7796.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_7786.jpg
    IMG_7786.jpg