JesusFreak's Story

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
To Lazy to write it out, so here's the PowerPoint story:

Losing hair at 18 after mega doses of anabolic steroids, became severely depressed, could only see myself as a bald man like my dad, the thought was unbearable, began drinking heavily along with self-destructive behavior, lost beautiful girlfriend because I didn’t think i would deserve her when i was bald, hit major bottom after living with non-English speaking Mexican crack addicts, at 20 sobered up and cleaned up but still depressed for a year, still losing a lot of hair, began running 3 miles a day 6 days a week which drove down my androgen level by 50%, began using Follicure <---only thing available at the time, hair and scalp began to feel different, depression began to lift through the running, confidence began to return, stopped seeing myself as a bald man, still only Norwood 1 and diffuse thinning, caught it just in time, with new confidence enrolled in college, met beautiful girl in college and got married, graduated with double degree in mathematics and chemistry, now working for a major pharmaceutical company, still have the same amount of hair that I had at 20, maintaining w/modern treatments and running, life is good!