jesus cures all except..

dutch

Reaction score
jesus can cure blindness, can walk on water, turn water into wine... but cannot cure baldness. cannot cure someone who has broken heart. no one love us baldies.

G

dutch said:
jesus can cure blindness, can walk on water, turn water into wine... but cannot cure baldness. cannot cure someone who has broken heart. no one love us baldies.

Modern scientists can fly to the moon but haven´t been able to find a cure for baldness......

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutch said:

Bloody religion lol. I must admit Im amazed so many people can believe in such nonsense.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
haunted-ballroom said:
Bloody religion lol. I must admit Im amazed so many people can believe in such nonsense.

It must be nice to have everything figured out. How peaceful for you.

I stand back in awe of you.

Im not going to get into an argument about religion even if your sarcastic response annoys me.
I never claimed no afterlife exsists or anything like that.

Cassin

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Im not going to get into an argument about religion even if your sarcastic response annoys me.

So you toss out sarcasm yet get annoyed at the same eh?

And I don't want to get into a debate, but you brought up a topic and insulted a large amount of people and I simply commented on it.

:lol:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
askas said:
Taugenichts said:
dutch said:

Modern scientists can fly to the moon but haven´t been able to find a cure for baldness......

What do scientists do on the moon? Scientists sit in laboratories and play poker.
no the scientists bring a car to the moon, so they can drive around and shitt, and maibe pick up a girl if they see one.

powersam

Reaction score
actually they try to make rabbits have sex with each other. thats what space travel is all about, rodents stabbing pie.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
haunted-ballroom said:

And I don't want to get into a debate, but you brought up a topic and insulted a large amount of people and I simply commented on it.

Where was my sarcasm?
The start of my post "Bloody religion LOL" shows its quite a toungue in cheek post.
I never insulted anyone, just said im amazed so many people can believe in such nonsense. Thats not insulting anyone, just shows what I think about religion.

G

haunted-ballroom said:
Cassin said:
[quote="haunted-ballroom":fcf17]Im not going to get into an argument about religion even if your sarcastic response annoys me.

Where was my sarcasm?
The start of my post "Bloody religion LOL" shows its quite a toungue in cheek post.
I never insulted anyone, just said im amazed so many people can believe in such nonsense. Thats not insulting anyone, just shows what I think about religion.[/quote:fcf17]

um, it's insulting the people who believe in it. you're not really that dense, are you?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
haunted-ballroom said:
Cassin said:
[quote="haunted-ballroom":b88ee]Im not going to get into an argument about religion even if your sarcastic response annoys me.

Where was my sarcasm?
I never insulted anyone, just said im amazed so many people can believe in such nonsense. Thats not insulting anyone, just shows what I think about religion.

um, it's insulting the people who believe in it. you're not really that dense, are you?[/quote:b88ee]

No im not. I guess its probably a cultural difference. We're not that sensitive where im from. Take it on the chin and slag back if insulted. Try it sometime, its a good laugh

Cassin

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
No im not. I guess its probably a cultural difference. We're not that sensitive where im from. Take it on the chin and slag back if insulted. Try it sometime, its a good laugh

lol

what?

What just happened here?

Your the one who claimed you were annoyed at my sarcasm!

hypocrite

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
haunted ballroom you really arent making any sense at all.

No, its because some people believe at this "nonsense", that cant make sense of his posts.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn! Relax! Im not really annoyed Cassin, I dont take these message board wars too seriously. As for not makeing sense....well its not really a serious matter so forget I said anything. ok?

G

dude, i want to start a messege war. where the f*** is tynan? i'll whoop his ***.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
seriously dude, what is tynan's deal. I'm sick of this sh*t already! I've never seen a guy whos been gone for a year and a half and still cause so much turmoil!