Jedward planning to shave their heads

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
"Jedward have revealed that they are planning to shave their heads.

John and Edward Grimes, whose trademark haircuts were previously praised by Wayne Rooney, said that they will "definitely" cut off all their hair regardless of the consequences.

John told The Sun: "We're going to have a change. Go to the barber's and get it all shaved off. We might get in trouble but we like breaking the rules all the time. We'll definitely do it."

Jedward-2_1534212c.jpg

The 18-year-old said that he felt the twins' current hairstyle "intimidated" bald people.

He later joked: "I'm going to contact Britney Spears and ask her how her management dealt with it when she shaved her hair off."

Article: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... heads.html

Will it be cool to see Jedward with shaved heads? As a bald person do you find their current hairstyle intimidating?

cuebald

Reaction score
Their current "hairstyle" is an absolute joke and if I had the choice between that and a NW5 for eternity I'd choose the NW5.
Perhaps they should consider shaving it all off and branching out into metal music?

s.a.f

Reaction score
They're destined to be bald themselves, as a dedicated Norwood spotter I've noticed that their hair genetics dont look that good especially for 18 yr olds.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
They're destined to be bald themselves, as a dedicated Norwood spotter I've noticed that their hair genetics dont look that good especially for 18 yr olds.

No joke, they're going. And I'd rather lick dogpoop than walk around like that!

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
funny how they blame other bald people for their decision... Like they would give a f*ck...

How about they give away their money too as not to offend poor people.

Petchsky

Reaction score
My hair was like that at 18, not the hairstyle though...so they could very well lose it in their early 20s, or they could lose it at a later time.

There was a thread in the impact section about posters feeling awkward or something when they are around people with lots of hair, so their comment has merit, although, those two are complete muppets, and I don't think much thought goes in to anything they say or do.

Petchsky

Reaction score
joshua said:
jesus f'ing christ who/what the hell are those retards?!

They are from a talent show in the UK that's popular here....The irony being that they have no talent. I don't think they won, but they were soooo bad, and all round cringe worthy that some people like them.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
The performance that made them stars:

[youtube:26a80ud4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPpaD-8Au0[/youtube:26a80ud4]

jhart

Reaction score
I'm 22 and I feel old reading this thread.....

am I supposed to be in the know on who these guys are?