jason alexander got a system?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Certainly you're at a disadvantage, but you have the choice what you do. How many guys are perfect? Some are short some are bald some are just plain ugly.
Some women are short some are flat chested some are ugly ect...

Not every person is going to be able to date 10/10's or even 7/10's. Thats life.
But the fact that you base everything in life on how tall, hairy, handsome you are says alot about you. It also explains why you are such a social failure.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol ok SAF.

this comes form the guy that ignored females for 7 years cause he was balding, yet is CLAIMING me to be social failure.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well to an extent.

it depends at which degree your hairloss is at, how you look, combined with how tall you are.

true there are bald people and short men dating.

BUT, alot of the bald people went bald in 40s AND short men KNOW their sexaul selection is 1/3 of that of tall men, they usuallly HAVE to find short girls to date.

baldness is age related, so it could be that a 20 something short balding guy MIGHT have to settle for a pretty low dating life.

all im saying is that your dating life will be lower, your sexual selection will be cut in half if you end up 6 0 or 5 6, if you go bald pre-maturely and your on singles/dating scene its going to affect your chances majorly.

im talking first meet, not like later on in life if your raising children and stuff like that.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also if half of men would dump a girl if she went fat

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/20 ... ecame-fat/

why woulnt half of women dump a bf if he went bald and didnt have much else going for him.

there are plenty of men going bald in relationships and its really bad, and there are plenty of people going bald in relationships and she's not bothered, both are true, but saf acts like the latter is the norm and supports it 100%.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont see anyone disagreeing with what your saying that your basic point is that being short and bald will reduce your dating options or that its anything other than sh*t to be unhappy with how you look etc :dunno:

I agree that some women will leave you if you were to go bald, but im also the kind of person who would think good riddance to such a girl. Wouldnt you think good riddance? If she cant see through something like hairloss is she all that?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well same goes if you have a girl and shes gets FAT, like REALLY fat.

same standpoint she can say to you.

fact is you dont know how you would feel if a girl you were with for a year became obese, there is a high chance you'd leave her, unless she was extra special to make up for it.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been with a girl who went up to size 18. I didnt care. Did i think she looked better thin, absolutely, did i care, nope. She wasnt extra special either, just a standard relationship it was over a year though

I know not everyone feels this way. But just like you say 50% of men would leave their woman and same for women who would leave guys who went bald, well even by your stats that does leave 50% who dont give a sh*t, doesnt that give you any comfort?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i suppose so but saf acts liek "99.9% of young balding guys are doing fine".

he acts like people who fix hairloss are in the wrong way too much, hes too pro "bald isnt a problem".

i recognise it as an actual problem depending on your age group, 20s,30s or 40s.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not sure about that so ill wait for saf to reply.

Im glad you can find some consolation from the idea that 50% of women wont care as that still an awful lot of people. Even though we had the odd disagreement i do genuinely hope you find what your looking for :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
lol ok SAF.

this comes form the guy that ignored females for 7 years cause he was balding, yet is CLAIMING me to be social failure.

Strange that you KEEP bringing that up its abit like someone who used to be in the KKK and now talks out against racism and people saying "Yeah but you were in the KKK for 7 yrs"!

So yes I WAS a social failure. I have'nt denied that but you definatley ARE a social failure, and a far worse one than I ever was. Of that there is no dispute.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
also if half of men would dump a girl if she went fat

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/20 ... ecame-fat/

why woulnt half of women dump a bf if he went bald and didnt have much else going for him.

there are plenty of men going bald in relationships and its really bad, and there are plenty of people going bald in relationships and she's not bothered, both are true, but saf acts like the latter is the norm and supports it 100%.

Ha ha, no I dont and you know it!
I challenge you to show me any post where I've said baldness does'nt have any effect on a mans attractiveness.
Luckily for us women are far less concerned about a mans looks than vice versa. How often do you see a hot woman with an average man compared to a Model looking guy with an average woman?

Just because you cant face the fact that baldness does'nt instantly mean no woman will go for you. You like to use this an an excuse for your social failure.

So rather than having some balls to actually go out there and meet women you can stay at home safe cuddled up to your mother saying "poor me, poor me". Whilst she makes you a nice cup of cocoa and reads you a bedtime story.

And anyway .... alll those guys who claim they'd leave their wife if she put on weight are obviously bullsh1tting because lets face it how many women dont put on weight as they get older? Most women will put on a few lbs (and those who have children probably much more) just like most men will.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
i suppose so but saf acts liek "99.9% of young balding guys are doing fine".

Lol compared to you they are.

Again can you show me where I've said this? :whistle:

This happens all the time on here guys cant form a rational arguement against me so they try and claim that I'm pro bald or something.

Whereas HPM's ridiculous quotes about all bald guys being F**ked are in most of the threads on here.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you always say and act like 99.9% of bald guys are "not on forums an getting transplants"

you say sh*t like this all the time, i say from stats i have heard that at least 30% of balding guys are fixing their hairloss if it's in their 20s.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
you always say and act like 99.9% of bald guys are "not on forums an getting transplants"

you say sh*t like this all the time, i say from stats i have heard that at least 30% of balding guys are fixing their hairloss if it's in their 20s.

Where is your evidence?

My evidence is that there are 100's of millions of bald/balding guys in this world and yet only 10's thousands of members of forums such as this.

If even 30% of these guys were doing anything Merck would be the richest most powerful company on earth. There would be a wig manufactureres and a hair transplant clinic on every high street and Toppik would be available in every supermarket in the land.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well time magazine said in the 1970s 10% of young balding guys were wearing wigs.

so umm...yeah id say about 30% of people wear wigs or get hair transplants these days.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
well time magazine said in the 1970s 10% of young balding guys were wearing wigs.

so umm...yeah id say about 30% of people wear wigs or get hair transplants these days.

I'm afraid that I dont think your guesses really count for much. If that was true the wig/hair transplant industry in Britain alone would be worth £100's billions.
Theres probably only about a dozen or so hair transplant clinics in the UK, they must all have about a 10 yr waiting list.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

I'm afraid that I dont think your guesses really count for much. If that was true the wig/hair transplant industry in Britain alone would be worth £100's billions.
Theres probably only about a dozen or so hair transplant clinics in the UK, they must all have about a 10 yr waiting list.

well time magazine did say that, 10% in the US were wearing toupeys in the 70s.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Oh wow it must be true then. If it was in a magazine in the 70's .... :woot:
I dont suppose you have a link? :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think the numbers of men who are actively fighting their hairloss are greater than you would assume saf. Just because they aren't manic enough to join this site and become an avid member doesn't mean they aren't using meds/topicals whilst planning their hair transplants if need be. That is not to say that most men just "deal with it" although I'm sure the thought has NATURALLY crossed their minds. The big deterrent for most people is probably the cost and extreme nature of these "solutions". Lack of options can be a catalyst for acceptance for some....