Jamie foxx, WTF?

90kids

Reaction score
Ok i was previously banned because i flipped out on some1, I apologize.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45057 thats who i am.
Hair has gotten much worse lost all of my hairline and temples, i'm probably headed for a nw7 in the next year(seriously depressed as sh*t)my life was alrightbefore(a lil suicidal).

but anyways....

196217268_731132307_9e75cc24fbb8c34b3165a6aae7ca95fda4017341.jpg

244.foxx.jamie.091906.jpg

"he claimed medical science helped him restore his hair, he suffered from male pattern baldness."[on BET thats what he said]

WTF??
How the fuk did he manage that??

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's had a hair transplant have'nt you seen the strip scar?

90kids

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
wtf is a strip scar?
and seriously even a hair transplant cant bring back that hairline.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I think his hairline looks terrible. Its to straight and perfect. looks like its been laser sculpted.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
He had an hair transplant, has a strip scar in donor, thats how alot of my black guys I know style their hair here in the US.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ITNEVERRAINS said:
He had an hair transplant, has a strip scar in donor, thats how alot of my black guys I know style their hair here in the US.

His hairline is so dense I wouldn't be surprised if he had a strip surgery and then got some FUEs to fill in the hairline.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I think his hairline looks great.. why all the hate? I'd give a toe or finger to have that head of hair.

I haven't seen too many of his movies, aside bait or whatever which is on cable every other weekend. Or pics of him, is there a pic with his strip scar being obvious?

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eureka said:
I think his hairline looks great.. why all the hate? I'd give a toe or finger to have that head of hair.

I haven't seen too many of his movies, aside bait or whatever which is on cable every other weekend. Or pics of him, is there a pic with his strip scar being obvious?

There was a pic of him here...he has a tattoo over his strip scar.

IBM

Reaction score
He looks much better with thinning hair. With that hairline he looks like a chimp.

Certainly he looks older in the first pic but lot wiser.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
90kids said:
s.a.f said:
wtf is a strip scar?
and seriously even a hair transplant cant bring back that hairline.

dude, you are a joke. one post is about losing ur mom and this post about jamie foxx's hairline. whatever.

i think i mentioned wanting to scratch my balls when i saw your hair pics in a different post. well, i saw your hair again and i felt the same urge. i would hate to have you in the audience while i gave a presentation....i'd be scratching my balls the whole time!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Foxx's hairline has been discussed to death 1000's of times over, but it never ceases to amuze me. It looks like its spray painted on, ive never seen anything quite like it.

Jkkezh

Established Member
Reaction score
jamiefoxxhairline13qj.jpg

Maybe it's some kind of spray on hair he's using. Definitely not natural...

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
frames his face well. i didnt know transplants could look that real though, if he just got it abit higher and not so perfect itd look gr8.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
sammo said:
frames his face well. i didnt know transplants could look that real though, if he just got it abit higher and not so perfect itd look gr8.

I agree. The face framing is good, but he could of achieved that with not such a straight edge. Apparantly they used GPS to get it that straight and the corners to take a 90 degree turn.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
its called a line up or an edge up....pretty much all black people do it to give themselves perfect straight hairlines...barbers use a razor to make this effect...even some white kids do this now.