Jamie Dornan Losing His Hair Pretty Quick

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost like they are genetically very different...
Genetically, maybe, but the speed at which baldness is occurring here is astonishing. Every 2nd head at any football stadium in the premier league is bald or balding. Most of them are pie eating unhealthy types.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetically, maybe, but the speed at which baldness is occurring here is astonishing. Every 2nd head at any football stadium in the premier league is bald or balding. Most of them are pie eating unhealthy types.

Maybe it’s possible, but my guess is it hasn’t had too much of an effect and the incidence of balding hasn’t actually changed that much. Plenty of fit guys are bald, in fact I see more bald guys at the gym then I see on the street.

Pretty sure people just like to find some way to blame someone’s appearance on that person, projecting a negative quality onto the rest of their characteristics and actions.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a weird thing. I can't help but think those guys are so pathetic but I guess I shouldn't judge. At that age its not like you are going to be slaying any pussy anyway nor will anyone actually find you attractive hair or not unless you are the 1% and age like Clooney, Cruise or Pitt.

You can still be slaying pussy in your 40s.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will, maybe when you are 70 and many of life’s other health problems that occur at that age will make you forget or ease the pain of looking in the mirror at your sparse candy floss hair! Doubt it.
Bruh ill be NW6+ before then. Id prob off myself at NW5 so i dont have to worry aboutother health problems in my 70s

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe it’s possible, but my guess is it hasn’t had too much of an effect and the incidence of balding hasn’t actually changed that much. Plenty of fit guys are bald, in fact I see more bald guys at the gym then I see on the street.

Pretty sure people just like to find some way to blame someone’s appearance on that person, projecting a negative quality onto the rest of their characteristics and actions.

Yeah ive noticed this too. Lots of guys in the gym are bald or balding aggressively.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah ive noticed this too. Lots of guys in the gym are bald or balding aggressively.

Its really easy to mix up cause and effect vs just coincidences. A lot of guys that are balding try to over compensate by becoming gym rats thinking more muscles will compensate for whatever deficiencies they have in other areas.
Certainly does not mean going to a gym causes male pattern baldness. You have to be very careful making big blanket statements because a lot of times they are flat out wrong. Maybe more balding men just around that gym by coincidence. Not worth drawing some conclusion from this.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its really easy to mix up cause and effect vs just coincidences. A lot of guys that are balding try to over compensate by becoming gym rats thinking more muscles will compensate for whatever deficiencies they have in other areas.
Certainly does not mean going to a gym causes male pattern baldness. You have to be very careful making big blanket statements because a lot of times they are flat out wrong. Maybe more balding men just around that gym by coincidence. Not worth drawing some conclusion from this.

Yup if you listen to this forum literally everything causes balding...

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah that is what I meant lol, of course i don't believe working out causes baldness. On average you see more bald dudes in the gym because they are trying to compensate for being bald. Similarly you see more short dudes in the gym because they are trying to compensate for being short. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It doesnt mean that working out makes you bald or short lol.

iamnotspartacus_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definite hair loss! I wonder what he will do? Luckily for him he has already made his millions.

Attachments

• 854BC952-81C3-45CB-9906-8144000CE0A2.jpeg
    854BC952-81C3-45CB-9906-8144000CE0A2.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 243
  • C7E78E70-00AC-4FF1-843A-550829C02639.jpeg
    C7E78E70-00AC-4FF1-843A-550829C02639.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 247

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think he cares that much otherwise he would have done something about it. Worry about your own hair lol

iamnotspartacus_

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think he cares that much otherwise he would have done something about it. Worry about your own hair lol
I am not worried lol

Attachments

• CD4D3A66-D8DC-4705-BD09-695A90FB0396.jpeg
    CD4D3A66-D8DC-4705-BD09-695A90FB0396.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 59FF09E7-ABEC-4A62-ABFD-8CC513F62998.jpeg
    59FF09E7-ABEC-4A62-ABFD-8CC513F62998.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 226
  • 9A6933AE-758B-43A5-AC49-81763E87F009.jpeg
    9A6933AE-758B-43A5-AC49-81763E87F009.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 221

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s tall, decent looking with a good beard.. there’s worse things you could be!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks great imo. What’s your point posting these pictures and bumping a 3 year old thread?
Probably because he's a newbie and starting out, people use the main menu where aged and orphaned threads abound.

Who made you the arbitrator of where and how people post? Should we trail you everywhere to see what threads you "divert" or make comments that are actually worth a damn? Do you ever make pertinent posts or is your thing attacking people actually just interested in balding celebrities or whoever this thread is about since I haven't a clue but you don't hear Janey complaining.

Try being nice and not feeling obligated to police HairLossTalk.com and run off all who displease you. If you want to go elsewhere then I for one won't be sorry to see your passive-aggressive *** go says Will. Most people want pics and they want progress pics and extensive ones, dickhead unlike you who apparently trolls for unsuspecting people to bash them for breaking your precious precepts about which posts are valid. Be polite, says Will while Janey says, eh, juju has his moments but politeness is not a feature nor is being a gentleman of balding males apparently.

Be better and don't make every interaction with you a drag.... Janey's moderated her shtick. Perhaps you should too. Mwah!

Janey

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize. Make sure to bump this again in 2025 to confirm the actor is still balding.
I might but I have no idea who this guy even is. Brits and Aussies seem to have stars that Americans have no knowledge of. I mean, we know the Stones and the Beatles and Bee Gees who are both Brit and Aussie apparently. There's Crocodile Dundee. Hope his hair is hanging on. Plus without gossip related to early usage of finasteride/duta, I rarely care what "stars" do or don't do or their balding state excepts as more input for my trend-spotting related to early-onset baldness and its progress vel non.:)

iamnotspartacus_

My Regimen
Reaction score
My post was just a mere update on his hair. I think it is interesting to spot hair loss early and seeing how individuals deal with it. I don’t particularly care that he is a celebrity neither do I have anything against him. I think his status as an actor/part-time model makes it more interesting... only really because his career depends a lot on his talent and his looks. If he chooses to treat his hair loss it would be interesting to know what he will do and if it will work as he will be able to afford many different treatments. Lastly, he may very well choose not to treat his thinning hair as he is nearly forty and is a family man and is in a fortunate position where he could easily retire or simply continue to take on work that is offered to him. I think this thread is interesting and hope to see it continue to grow. Thanks.