Jake Kent’s hair systems front looks way fake.

Daffie57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen Jake latest video

I appreciate Jake courage and his support on trying to make hair systems less taboo, but this time around Jakes hair in the front looked totally unnatural and that happens but he has been on youtube wearing hair systems for more then 2 years so I would expect more experience now and considering he is trying to make hair systems less of a stigma to show up in a recent video with his frontal hairline looking totally fake, just surprises me.

I may be wrong, but surprised he would show up on camera with the frontal part of his hair system looking that bad at least to me.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not one to talk sh*t, Jake's videos helped me so much, but yes his hairline pretty fake looking. I wonder why he has a hard time with it. That's not a lace front or thin skin is it? Looks like a .08 poly or something.

Cruise21

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't exactly tell what's going on from the video-- but the front has the look of thin skin piece where someone has cut into the hairline (something that should be avoided).

That said, the rest of the style and piece look quite good- especially the highlights in the hair.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Wtf is he thinking :D

Though the topic is good and I'm going to seriously listen it later and read the comments. I still have a problem with people knowing and want to get over it.

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that´s bad. Not only his hairline but also his not existing fade on the sides. When I cut the hair for myself, it´s 1000% better....
Also there seems to be some kind of red spot in front of his hair line

Faconable

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jake is a great guy and trying to help others but totally agree on the hairline . Honestly, all the guys posting lavivid hair system have the worst hairlines ( I would not wear one for free )
This is why it’s crucial that the hairline on the front is either bleached or graduated if I want to expose it.

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to like Jake’s vids, and I think he means well, overall. His latest unit, usually, looks pretty good. However, yeah, that hairline looks pretty bad.

Jbnonc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen Jake latest video

I appreciate Jake courage and his support on trying to make hair systems less taboo, but this time around Jakes hair in the front looked totally unnatural and that happens but he has been on youtube wearing hair systems for more then 2 years so I would expect more experience now and considering he is trying to make hair systems less of a stigma to show up in a recent video with his frontal hairline looking totally fake, just surprises me.

I may be wrong, but surprised he would show up on camera with the frontal part of his hair system looking that bad at least to me.
If I were trying to decide whether wearing hair was right for me and saw Jake Kent’s videos I would run for the hills Jake Kent is an example of what NOT to do. The WORST!

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curtis, along with members of this forum (2018), convinced me that it was the right choice. I haven’t looked back since.

Jbnonc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tend to like Jake’s vids, and I think he means well, overall. His latest unit, usually, looks pretty good. However, yeah, that hairline looks pretty bad.
Jake definitely means well. But he’s taken on the role as self-appointed ambassador to wearing hair and let’s face it- he doesn’t know how to wear hair and no business educating guys who are considering it. If he wants the job he’s gotta bring it. You wouldn’t take diet advice from a fat guy.

Jbnonc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were trying to decide whether wearing hair was right for me and saw Jake Kent’s videos I would run for the hills Jake Kent is an example of what NOT to do. The WORST!
Just watched it again. AWFUL. There’s no polite way to say it. Good intentions for sure but he’s arguably making a fool of himself because that hair system LOOKS AWFUL.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Well it suits the topic of the video :D. One way to tell others is to show them. I've even assumed that I don't have to tell a girlfriend, because obviously they should have caught me, maybe just polite and don't want to mention it.
And if you really do have a bad system there is no other option to somehow tell people or be ready to tell. This was my fate with my first system due to trusting local hair system place.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all well and good, but just isn't the same without TooBad putting his mentally ill 2 cents in regarding jake, and then bashing him mercilessly as if Jake stood him up for their date LOL

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is all well and good, but just isn't the same without TooBad putting his mentally ill 2 cents in regarding jake, and then bashing him mercilessly as if Jake stood him up for their date LOL

I thought about this too. You know TooBald is wants to reply to this topic to flame Jake so bad but can't LOL