Jack Wilshere From Arsenal Fc Has Gone Bald In A Year.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jack wilshere.. the guy who was famously used as an example of a mature hairline, is bald. I’m not sure if anyone follows football on here but the poor guy has managed to lose almost all of ..his hair in the space of a year. When you search his name into Twitter the first recommendation that comes up is ‘Jack Wilshere Bald’ and it’s literally trending right now. The rate at which he’s lost his hair is leading me to believe that he was on finasteride and for whatever reason, withdrew himself from the treatment. I also remember Arsene Wenger talking about his concerns of certain players using hair loss medication within the squad (has to be referring to Wilshere here). It’s a damn shame because the guy had a really good head of hair and hairline up until recent. His hairline looked very sharp, dapper and was quite aesthetically pleasing, now on the other hand..

Attachments

• 72F85582-0393-4191-8B68-16A070BD9ABD.jpeg
    72F85582-0393-4191-8B68-16A070BD9ABD.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7,370
  • F09C5913-EF82-447F-95C6-52B1279FE2B6.png
    F09C5913-EF82-447F-95C6-52B1279FE2B6.png
    942.5 KB · Views: 5,813
  • 425F6BA2-CF58-47D9-B6C7-1BF9BC1E84BA.jpeg
    425F6BA2-CF58-47D9-B6C7-1BF9BC1E84BA.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 6,449

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me theyre ruthless little c**** on twitter arent they

the guys been losing for a long time, you can see it in his bournemouth days last year

im guessing finasteride stopped working or hes stopped it.

still has decentish hair left. some smp would sort him out for a few years

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an Arsenal supporter so I have very good knowledge of Wilshere. It's true what you are saying. Wilshere was always an example of a typical mature hairline and is now starting to lose hair. His hairline is not bad, but his losing pretty much at the crown. But he has a very beautiful girlfriend and all the money in the world, so I don't think it'll effect him too much. In worst case scenario he can always visit the best hairtransplant clinic in the world and get it sorted out like Sneijder and David Silva.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think Jack cares too much about losing his hair to be honest. He was interviewed by Tubes for Soccer AM and he was laughing about the fact he was going bald.

Christian Eriksen is another sufferer. However he's had a transplant recently and it still looks awful.

Kane, too has a shitty hairline.

Lucas Moura - Shocking hair

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Either his hair loss is very aggressive or Wenger has convinced him to come off finasteride if he wants playtime. (if he was on it in the first place).
Speaking of Wenger, that man still has the perfect hair for his age.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, easy for Wenger to moan when players on are finesteride when he's like 70 and is barely a NW1 lol

PS. Fabregas' transplant looks pretty good

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, easy for Wenger to moan when players on are finesteride when he's like 70 and is barely a NW1 lol

PS. Fabregas' transplant looks pretty good

To be honest, not everyone cares about hair as we do. Plus if I was a manager and my players were taking medicine that affects the hormones, I would be concerned too.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, not everyone cares about hair as we do. Plus if I was a manager and my players were taking medicine that affects the hormones, I would be concerned too.
Yeah, it can affect recovery time after injury so I could see why Wenger would want Jack to stop if he wants a new contract

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally just watched the game and didn't know who the horseshoe was until the commentator said it was Wilshere

Jesus

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Literally just watched the game and didn't know who the horseshoe was until the commentator said it was Wilshere

Jesus

Yep, just seen it on motd. Was looking for it as I didn’t realise Wiltshire was balding. I remember an interview he gave for England only a few years ago and he had dense and slicked up hair. I remember once being envious of his hair in fact. Shows how quick it can turn around.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
those pics today are deceiving. it aint that bad.
he doesnt have no slick spot yet.

hes handsome, rich and has a hot gf

im sure he fine

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol its not that surprising

i am an arsenal fan. hes had male pattern baldness since 16/17. he slowed it down with finasteride, but its too aggressive.

even that pic above you can see thinning crown.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if Wilshere didn't have a girlfriend he would be able to pick up most girls. So I don't think this condition affects him too much. Sure it always sucks to lose hair even if you are rich and famous, but I got the feeling he really doesn't care.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep he was definitely on finasteride, he’s lost so much of his hairline and overall density in 6 months it’s crazy. He’s going full Norwood 6 like his dad.

Attachments

• B779BBBE-A28B-4D0E-854F-5F2D236561B5.jpeg
    B779BBBE-A28B-4D0E-854F-5F2D236561B5.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,928
  • 65F5797C-0209-4524-88B8-4D3E5F0150B5.jpeg
    65F5797C-0209-4524-88B8-4D3E5F0150B5.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,697

Arko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh Jack Wilshere can get SMP and he would look great since he has great physical features unlike Eriksen or Kane. I think he stopped taking finasteride since Wenger is against it and he clearly mentioned about hair loss medications in media.