I've Tried Everything But Shedding Isnt Stopped. I Lost My Hope.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride, nettle roots, vitamins, dermarolling, hydrocortisone cream, ketokonazole cream etc...

Shedding is never stop. I'm losing 300+ hair everyday for one year. I seeing everywhere my hair... on my laptop, my phone, pillow, bath, clothes, on my face... everywhere.

I dont want use minoxidil because it is expensive.

Im done. Hands up.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride, nettle roots, vitamins, dermarolling, hydrocortisone cream, ketokonazole cream etc...

Shedding is never stop. I'm losing 300+ hair everyday for one year. I seeing everywhere my hair... on my laptop, my phone, pillow, bath, clothes, on my face... everywhere.

I dont want use minoxidil because it is expensive.

Im done. Hands up.
Have you developed a bald spot? Some people just shed alot

tali

Reaction score
Looks like FUE is your only option .Expensive but cheaper in long run.Tickets to Turkey

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you developed a bald spot? Some people just shed alot

My temples recede. I lost density and shedding 300 hair daily. When i run my hand on head, seeing 3 or 5 hairs.

Shedding from everywhere my scalp. You will see my sides if look second photo.

Attachments

• 20190921_161739.jpg
    20190921_161739.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 20190921_172645.jpg
    20190921_172645.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 312

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post a photo of your temples with your hair pulled back. It is very hard to tell if you even have any hair loss from the pictures you provided.

If finasteride isn't working, then you could consider switching to its stronger alternative, dutasteride.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you post a photo of your temples with your hair pulled back. It is very hard to tell if you even have any hair loss from the pictures you provided.

If finasteride isn't working, then you could consider switching to its stronger alternative, dutasteride.
finasteride gave me reflex hypo. So i think duta will make same thing.

Attachments

• 20190922_043931.jpg
    20190922_043931.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 255

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't see any evidence of hair loss in your photos. You appear to have a full head of hair. I recommend you go to a dermatologist for a professional examination of your hair. The dermatoligist will be able to confirm if you are actually balding in the first place, and if so, what your best course of treatment is.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be thyroid deficiency or vitamin deficiency. I don't think male pattern baldness could cause such massive shedding without miniaturization.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn’t look like you have any hairloss at all . Still NW1 . We all shed hairs everyday - look at a woman’s hairbrush.

Having reflex from finasteride is extemely rare and would come with other obvious sides like greater libido, acne, sweating, oily scalp etc ..

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sides going day to day

Attachments

• 20190922_183626.jpg
    20190922_183626.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 20190922_183610.jpg
    20190922_183610.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 246

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is definitely thinning and density loss in the temples/sides. For now you still have plenty of hair on top and the hair line which is pretty good. How is your nape?
Nape is good now. My dad has nw2 and my hair similiar his. I dont think i have male pattern baldness, could be aids, cancer?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if u shed lots of hairs thats the first main indicator you are balding, all bald men had full head at some point, so the fact that he's still looking like full head doesnt mean anything. i was in his shoes 2 years ago also. no family history of baldness etc. however here i am, nw3 diffuse thinner.

if you are sure finasteride didnt work, then only option left is minoxidil and thats multiple times cheaper than buying finasteride.

anywa i can see that you still have lots of hairs and for now you wont be doing anything, when you will approach nw3 or diffused vertex then youll realize its not fun and games.