I've Had Enough...not Dealing With This Anymore

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only posted here for a short while.

But hair loss has completely destroyed my life and every aspect of who I am and i'm not dealing with it anymore.

I've suffered enough.

I'll see you guys on the other side.

Goodbye.

shookwun

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Have had these thoughts many times in my passed. Part of the process

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But hair loss has completely destroyed my life and every aspect of who I am and i'm not dealing with it anymore.

I've suffered enough.

Goodbye.

hey man, I hope you sign back in and communicate with us. PM me anytime. A lot of us have been devastated by this, perhaps there are things you haven't tried. We can give you some advice.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo dudes - some of you PM Bobster with some kind words / advice. He needs you. :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do anything irrational. People do care.

And things get better. I feel like driving my car off a bridge all the time.

Just do something you like, and do it fast, please!

And if you haven't been able to do it, try to do aerobic activity for fifteen minutes/20 minutes straight. And
by that really intense excercise. It will put endorphines/seratonin in your brain.

Understand life does suck. But it can only get better.

good advice!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Don't you want to see Deadpool 2?
And eat some deep dish pizza?

You can always go to the other side next year.....It will still be there...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best thing about rock bottom is that it can only go up from there.

Don't quit. If you really don't value life anymore, why kill yourself when you could do some cool sh*t normal people don't have the balls to? Go skydiving, climb mountains, ride motorcycles, run across the country, go bear hunting, learn crazy parkour stunts, play cricket.

A man who has no fear of dying can do anything.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f7FdEdG.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Bobster please get back in here.
I can't accept this bald sh*t either,
but I cannot sit back with cold indifference and let another good brother lose his life to baldness.

We need your courage now.

I've suffered enough.

Goodbye.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've suffered enough.

Goodbye.

Hi Bobster, please remember suicide thoughts are generally only temporary! Do not act on them.
Here are some resources you want to use and people you want to talk to before these thoughts become pervasive:

USA
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
1-800-273-TALK

Canada:
http://suicideprevention.ca/need-help/

They say this:
No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living.

Mister_you

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've suffered enough.

Goodbye.

I can't tell you how to live your life man, but i can tell you for sure that a life is never wasted. There is always a future ahead of us and it's whatever you make of it. Stopping it short would only cut your ties with the possibilities you haven't met yet. Plus we're soo close to a cure! Trust me man, your best days have yet to come.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you're NW6, if you have a stable donor zone you can always get SMP with a low density hair transplant and buzz your hair short, get a frame for your face, look normal, it might be enough, and then maybe in 4 years, Kyocera/Tsuji will be able to restore normal density so you can grow your hair out...

T

tellersquill

Therapy, my friend. If you wake up and see this message then please get therapy. Doesn't have to be a therapist but find someone you can talk to in person because sometimes that's all you need to start feeling like you are not so alone.

I wish you well, and if you have taken your life please send positive vibes upon the universe. Good luck.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Bobster231

Suicide is not a good option. Sure it's the easiest way but hey you are 27 years old wtf is wrong with you?
You , me and all other have enought time till the end ;)

I'm NW3 with diffuse hair loss on the vertex. I send my pictures to many doctors and they told me there is still a good chance for an amazing result.
In a few months i will take my hair transplant and then the episode hair loss is closed!

What you must doing now is come away from your dark thoughts.

Trust me there is often a way to fix a problem !!

I want to give you hope to and i show you something now :

This patient ( a guy from a german hair loss forum) is in your age +/- and i want show you the amazing transformation:

Bad situation before :

Now the result after months:

Link with many PDFs and pictures from this guy :

http://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php/mv/msg/9230/0/40/

You see there is always hope. BUT

You have to take your hands in your life!!!!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
you ain't going anywhere bobby.
you said this in another thread just last week:

I have decent facial aesthetics and a string jaw line and a good shaped head so I probably wouldn't look hideous.