I've decided.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've been with my woman for 13 years and have a wonderful child together, yet hairloss still bothers me. While there is nothing wrong with admitting the opposite sex as a motivator, there is more to life.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
seb said:
Its about being treated with respect as a human being

Like this ^

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes i want to be treated with respect as well.

bald men are treated badly by society, i do notlike it.

70% of the reason i fixed my baldness was so i could date attractive 6+ women, because i am vain and woulndt accept an unnatractive woman in my life.

i also dont liek to tell women im in my mid 30s when i am in fact in my mid 20s, it frustrates me, also i look so bad bald there is a good chance the girls dad looks more asthetically pleasing than me if he has hair.

but at least im honest about it.

30% is becuase of society putting down bald men, feeling left out, looking like an alien,not fitting in with peer group until senior citizenship (where a good number of men are bald), it still bugs me to look disfigured and like a freak due to pre-mature- BALDNESS of all things, maybe if i was just unnatractive conventioanlly due ot facial features then fine, but baldnes is 10x worse...ia lso get very nervious arodun new groups of people becuase i am that crap looking bald guy who is 5 5 and looks like E.T...i just want to look within the realms of social normality so that i fit in an conform, maybe if i was a 3 inches taller and looked like andre agassi or close to him everythign would be fine.

but at leastr i admit these things, if your in a social setting trying to get girls and your bald caucasian and you say "jee i hate fat women, i want some attrsctive girls tonight" 99% of the time the other males will tell you to "wise up" and although its a shame for yourself to become this way fact is your at the bottom in terms of looks at least, similar to overwight women or at least women who are not "cute" or "sexy".

also on bruce willis, willis revealed himself bald i beleive in early 40s, he still looks pretty naf, and also brad pitt and johnny depp is in his late 40, both these people look infinitely better than willis bald in their peer group.

so say brad pitt early 40s vs bruce willis early 40s bald there is no contest.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Being a massive fan (so far) of HIShairclinic (going off video testimonials, gallery pictures, the website forum) I think with a great body like you say, and good looks, you'd be up their with the pretty boys with a shaved head look.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
f*** the tatoo,

what happens when a girl touches your "hair" and feels skin.

EXPOSED.

socially it cant be done, and its not 100% beleiveable at one foot away distance.

FORGET IT

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":1wzfokfr]
seb said:
Its about being treated with respect as a human being

Like this ^

lol, says the man who spits in people's faces.[/quote:1wzfokfr]

You have no idea how repressed I am. How many times I have had to suppress my feelings, bite my tongue, take it on the chin, grin and bear it. If I reacted how I felt whenever this stuff happens I would be either dead or in jail by now. Sorry, I had a moment of weakness when someone publicly humiliated me for the umpteenth time. I'm lucky I didn't rage out and beat him to a pulp on the spot. There is only so much abuse someone can take before they snap. But you wouldn't understand that would you? Just like you don't understand the mentality of many posters here. Why are you here again?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
Being a massive fan (so far) of HIShairclinic (going off video testimonials, gallery pictures, the website forum) I think with a great body like you say, and good looks, you'd be up their with the pretty boys with a shaved head look.

Anyway, back to men's hairloss related issues... the problem with HIS clinic is that they prescribe the same straight hairline to everyone regardless of what they're natural hairline should look like. They also don't diffuse the stippling toward the edge of the hairline. The result is a stenciled on Jaime Fox hairline everytime.

The only good thing about HIS clinic is that the pigments they use aren't permanent so no need for painful tattoo removal on your sensitive scalp. Just let it fade with time. How much time depends on how well you maintain it and minimize sun exposure. If they could create a natural looking hairline then I would consider it. But then I would have to fly to f*****g England and I'm not made of money.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i've said this a million times now.. never ever get the tattoo.

ive had a tight buzzed head since i was 17, i started losing my hair at 24 (all gone at 28 bar a couple of resilient strands) and women loved the look for those 6-7 years, id get hit on 10times a night and was never once rejected when pulling the trigger.

so why shouldnt we get faked nw1 drawn on our heads, that women love?! because it was how they felt to the touch that they loved, NOT HOW THEY LOOK!

there were dozens of times in my youth id be out having a drink, when from behind a random girl would start rubbing my head from nowhere, id turn round and that was it, my shaved head attracted another one. typically it was only the fittist girls who'd have the confidence to do that to a lad, i wasnt complaining.

roll on 24/25, my diffuse kicks in hard, since then maybe once its happened and even then she just said it felt weird.

a painting of a thick shaved head? id rather wear a wig, itd feel more real. wig, itd feel more real.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont get it... you went bald at 28, shaved your head and had 10 girls approaching you every night? is that the case or i didnt understand you there.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
so why shouldnt we get faked nw1 drawn on our heads, that women love?! because it was how they felt to the touch that they loved, NOT HOW THEY LOOK!

So you're saying women go round feeling guys' heads to figure out if they're attracted to them? I'd never get a ridiculously low hairline/ over the top pigment anyway- my main concern about my hairline is the temples (and I mean the actual temples not the corners) which have always been far back.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
stableforehead said:

Anyway, back to men's hairloss related issues... the problem with HIS clinic is that they prescribe the same straight hairline to everyone regardless of what they're natural hairline should look like. They also don't diffuse the stippling toward the edge of the hairline. The result is a stenciled on Jaime Fox hairline everytime.

The only good thing about HIS clinic is that the pigments they use aren't permanent so no need for painful tattoo removal on your sensitive scalp. Just let it fade with time. How much time depends on how well you maintain it and minimize sun exposure. If they could create a natural looking hairline then I would consider it. But then I would have to fly to f****ing England and I'm not made of money.

gallery-28.jpg
I'd say that's a pretty natural/ mature looking hairline.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel the same as Ori83. I don't necessarily feel that I'm not attractive enough but I have too many other flaws which I don't think any decent woman could ever overlook.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
I dont get it... you went bald at 28, shaved your head and had 10 girls approaching you every night? is that the case or i didnt understand you there.

i said above that i started shaving my head at 17, buzzed to a 1, women loved it.

after my diffusing started at 24, they didnt at all.

thats why you shouldnt get the tattoo, youll look better but your head will feel the same, how a buzzed nw1 head feels is most of the appeal.

thats just my 7 glorious years experience of being a shaved nw1's opinion

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
BrightonBaldy said:

So you're saying women go round feeling guys' heads to figure out if they're attracted to them? I'd never get a ridiculously low hairline/ over the top pigment anyway- my main concern about my hairline is the temples (and I mean the actual temples not the corners) which have always been far back.

if a girl is willing to randomly stroll up to you through a crowded bar and rub your buzzed head like she's stroking a cat, then its safe to say shes attracted to you, rather than checking if she is.

take it from me, itll happen everywhere you go, which means youll need a ready made excuse for the baby skin feeling at all times. women are far from naive with these things, theres not a lie in existence she'll believe

s.a.f

Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
if a girl is willing to randomly stroll up to you through a crowded bar and rub your buzzed head like she's stroking a cat, then its safe to say shes attracted to you, rather than checking if she is.

Or she's just drunk and her inhibitions have been lowered enough to satisfy her curiosity of what a bald head really feels like or she's been dared by her freinds to go over and rub the bald guys head.

But yeah with the tattoo's if you get close up its going to be easy to spot. Let your beard stubble grow for a day then look in the mirror you can see the stubble of the hair shaft actually protruding from your skin. A painted on dot does not do this so in otherwords tattooing is a great option just aslong as nobody ever comes within 1 metre of you or touches you.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
There is always the option of a FUE transplant all over the bald head + tatooing. Of course the feeling of density will be nowhere near that of a full head of hair

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f- i wasnt bald when i started shaving my head.

maybe the girls were drunk but not one ever said they wanted to 'check' what it feels like, they already knew what it would feel like.

youre right in saying that people can see even minimal growth.. i remember reading about the first ever photographs years ago, some french dude was using light to burn black and white images into some chemical 200 years ago, the images look blurry when on screen or paper. in person they looked incredible because the human eye detects its a 3d object and sees it differently, we're programed to notice things in 3d. hair is the same

i think they were called stereographs