I've Been On Avodart For 12 Years Now

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a very famous case of twins who used dutasteride (1 twin went bald who didn't use dutasteride and the other kept his hair because he used dutasteride).

In your case, dutasteride worked well to prevent receding maybe but if your dad has hair into his 60s you have a genetic advantage.

Yeah but one of the twins didn't have a full head of hair if i remember right, he still had some hair loss even on dutasteride, because there is still scalp dht levels which dutasteride doesn't get rid of completely, just serum levels. Maybe im remembering wrong though.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno dude, from the pictures it looks like you've maintained over all. Your left temple looks like it has the highest density in your 2020 photo, but your right temple was clearly more recessed. Looking at the front on pictures it looks like your right temple is almost the same. Your hair on your right and left temples seem to be growing in different directions possibly creating different impressions. The sideshots of the right temple tell a very confusing tale because of the changes in hair length. In your 2015 pic your low buzz makes the hairs around the corner appear more uniform with the rest of the hair because their growing in the same direction. In the 2018 and 2020 shots your hair gets progressively longer and those hairs appear more out of place which creates the impression that the area is thinning, it kinda looks like some areas have gotten a bit thicker. That's just me looking at pictures anyway, very interesting case to hear about.

jazz1

Reaction score
That’s awesome results, I mean you could regrow the tiny amount on the temples via derma roller and maybe topical DHT or anti androgen blockers with some mixed hair oils.