ITT: We share our skincare regimens

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what I'm recommending. I used similar wipes as the stridex but they were made by neutrogena. They had a ton of alcohol and dried my skin out. For me they worked at first then didn't help after a while.

Check out our paulas choice. She has a 2% liquid sal acid solution that is very popular and is very light. It's currently what I use. You can actually order a sample from them to try it out before you invest into the large bottle.

Thanks. Would this set be a good place to start for acne? Is that the salicylic acid lotion you were referring to? I guess I could also start with the regular set first as opposed to the extra strength one.

shookwun

Reaction score
Nothing helped me excepted antibiotics, and over the counter skin topicals.

need to target it from the blood, and topically.

Most of you must have a little **** speck of acne here, and there. guaranteed!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
after you're done dermarolling your scalp, derma roll your skin. That thing doesn't seem to be helping my hair growth, but I suddenly have the complexion of an eighteen year old prom queen. haha :hairy:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Denchbrah got any more tips that can make the skin look better? I want more of that healthy glowing skin.

Sorry brah all I use is 12mg Asta + 50mg Beta Carotene and thats given me a good glow. Hows yours doing?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have a solution to a permatan?

- - - Updated - - -

On my shoulders / upperback, where acne is slowly receding:
- 0.5% adapalene + 2.5% benzoic acid cream just before bed, leave on;
- alternating salicyclic acid and benzoic acid creams in the shower, wash off after a few minutes;
- Exfoliant every few days;
- Zinc oxide leave-in on most mornings;
- Vitamin A+B+C+E+ceramides leave-in cream on other mornings;

On my face:
- Sunscreen when i remember;
- Exfoliant once a week;

Forearms:
- sunscreen when i remember;