It's time to fight - 23yr

seba65310

Reaction score
I warmly welcome,

I have a problem ..., 4 years of my meanders terribly increased. Hair did not want to fall out, so do not fall! (max. of 10 after a bath, with 5 being combed). ... but I start from the beginning :)

In the family I have no bald people, I mean grandfathers / grandmothers and their children (uncles, aunts, parents), only brother, my grandmother is practically bald (except the sides and rear).
Since high school I was always the front hair gel, then glue the hair (I read somewhere that was later withdrawn from the US), now a little paint and rubber.

I do not know if this is related to alopecia, but possessed a small unilateral gynecomastia, was cut, but there was no further diagnosis. (I do not take steroids and drugs)
Bend are covered with baby bellows, sometimes doing me such scabs that can sense the fingers are transparent. For some time I had a problem with something similar to dandruff - after washing the hair thoroughly rinsing and drying them, I flew the white dust from the hair (dander me now ?, this happens rarely). The next thing, working in extreme conditions (3 years) - the hair for 4 hours a day are exposed to high temperatures of 40 to up to 90 degrees (it depends on the ambient temperature, typically about 50 degrees). And the last thing is that my hair after washing are terribly dry, on my head I have such cans (large volume). Aaaah ... and so little to sum up this since I started to study and work this process began - coincidence? or stress and temperature?
I took a picture from the side, after more than a week of visits to the hairdresser.
Picture gives a little too deficiencies -światło etc. high forehead is in my family, but as you can see from the side bends have a very sparse hair and tiny socket. aaaa .. and what my hair itchy skin on the head very often. as today I have carefully examined fuzz all over the head with the bends.

I think that this state I have about a year and do not know sometimes if it is not due in large part to my work (sometimes shoes to melt!).

I want to start sharply !!!

I opted for the finals, but just do not know if 1.25 or about 0.5 mg + RU
or
dutasteride 0.25mg every 5 days + RU

In case of side effects finasteride / dutasteride to the trash !!

Another issue is setipiprant and prostaglandin E2 -> Can you say something more about these products? or prostaglandin really causes a regrowth (some photos etc.)
^ Of the above. Product is unfortunately very, very little information.

Minoxidil 5% <--- use? Here I have my doubts, but after famous BIG3 !!

Shampoo - hmmm ... maybe Johnson's Baby? whether it is better to buy a set of shampoo + conditioner Avalon (with or without conditioner)

Nizoral

Biotin + MSM <= here I am skeptical.

SabaGel a) 2% spironolactone 0.1% alpha estradiol or b) hydro ??

IMG_8150.jpg