It’s Time For Me To Officially Join The Ranks

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Why did you have a massive drop in weight?

I find it odd that you thought it “might be” BDD. Not asking in a cruel way at all, but would you say you have mental health or self image problems?

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you have a massive drop in weight?

I find it odd that you thought it “might be” BDD. Not asking in a cruel way at all, but would you say you have mental health or self image problems?

Asking isn’t cruel, don’t worry about it. I went from 205 to 145 in the span of a few months. I’m 5’7 so 205 was pretty overweight for my height. As soon as I decided to eat right, the weight pretty much fell off in the span of about a month and a half.

I definitely have some issues with self-image, and a long history of anxiety and obsessive compulsive behaviors that effect several aspects of my life. I referenced BDD because it seems to be more prevalent in people who have high levels of anxiety. I’ve never been officially diagnosed with BDD but I wouldn’t be surprised if I had it.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to kill you and take your scalp and replace it with mine

Srs, I'm 20 and I am in a way worse situation, your hair seems fine and even if you are starting to lose it, it' probably going to be slow as hell.

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I had bdd. My hair was never that dense. Nobody will look at your hair and think balding.

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback guys, but I don’t want to take any chances. The impact is much easier to see in person, and the photos don’t really show it that well. My doctor approved my request for finasteride. Given the quality of the rest of my hair, I don’t need any regrowth, I just need to maintain.

Here’s a photo with better lighting.
View attachment 72429
You'll be nw9 in a year. It's probably too late for you to start finasteride. You should look for a hair piece.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thickest hair I've ever seen, here or any where else... and people said I had BDD, with an almost completely bald crown, midscalp and hair line consisting of 30 thick transplants. "I'm not ready to say good bye to my hair just yet"... your entire post is a f*cking insult and slap in the face.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how you guys can't see it. It's not the worst, but it's there. But I guess if no one believes me, there's no reason for me to post anything else. I'll pursue treatment on my own.