Its sad to see what going on with this site...

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems obvious that Ded Prez was not serious about getting his act together. This is a good site, hope it can stay that way. :(
Peace,
Desar

hate2shed

Established Member
Reaction score
Admin, Ban Ded Prez pls he is a f***** and ruining our forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
1) Freedom of speach must be upheld
2) don't ban the Ded PreZ unless he is detrimental to the well being of the public
3) I myself ignore him and couldn't care less about his non hairloss related tangents
4) I will help all posters on hairloss matters if said posters are not offesnive to the public good
5) I suspect Ded Prez will voluntarily leave if nobody responds to his non hairloss related tangents
6) We should not be critical of somebodies gammar and/or accent stylings.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
cosmo gene said:
...2) don't ban the Ded PreZ unless he is detrimental to the well being of the public.
Intentionally blatant racial remarks used to do nothing but incite the anger in others is detrimental to the well being of the general public.

Freedom of speech is one thing, but if ol' Ded Prez were yelling these things on a street corner, he would hauled off for inciting a riot. That's if he wasn't taken out first.

So why should it be allowed here?

jerry grant

hopewas

Reaction score
give ded a break .. you people are blowing this out of porportion. just ignore him

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
1) Fair enough, Ded Prez is indictible for incitement.
2)However we should not be critical of any individuals speach stylings ulness those speach stylings are of an offensive nature.
3) to my knowledge the innitial postings of the ded Prez were not of an offensive nature
4) To my knowledge the Ded PreZ became offensive only after posters criticized the speach stylings of his innitial posts.

G

cosmo is right very very right. why yall gots to hate on my flava?

Stingray

Reaction score
Since when is there "Freedom of Speech" in a privately owned and operated business such as this bulliten board? Last I checked, those rules don't apply.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
This site is headquartered in the United Stated Of America, thus applicable to all American consitutional decrees and privelages, including Freedom of Speech (assuming said speech does not infringe upon the constitutional decrees and privelages of others).

Stingray

Reaction score
Freedom of speech reigns unabridged when in public domain. Since you have to be a member of this forum, you are in the private sector, where any and all basic constitutional freedoms do not apply. Since the proprietor of this forum maintains this site from his own pocketbook, you are in HIS house. Constitutional rights need not apply.

G

man drop it already pouint is no matter if i got my first ammendment or not i can still say whateva the f*** i want wheneva the f*** i want. you gonna complain about it all day?

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting point Sting

public vs. Private Domain.

The private domain does not enable carte blanch conduct nor does it mitigate a citizens engrained rights enshrined in the good ol constitution.

I would assume that in a private institution, members would have to abide by the additional rules of said private instittution. However said private insttitutional rules and regulations cannot circumvent nor overide the constitution and its ammendments.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
AAHHHHHHH! Let's get on with our business here. I am over this bull**it!

Nomad

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo Sting! Nada. Just wondering where the forum went south. Looks like I have been missing out. How's things on your end?

Nomad

G

stingray that was very offensive and a slap in the face to my race. i think he should be banned.

Stingray

Reaction score
Things are alright. Been kinda slackin on the stuff...monetary issues. In a shed, but still holding my chin up high. It's like I just don't care anymore what happens. Just accepting fate, but doing everything I can to stop it yo.

Got a new in-between job right now, at home depot... it's a cool job, just tears the sh*t outta me physically...Feels good though.

Keep it real ese.

And prez... Go to hell :p

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Got a new in-between job right now, at home depot... it's a cool job, just tears the sh*t outta me physically...Feels good though.
Yo Sting - what department you working in?

-jg