ITS REALLY WORKING!!!!!!

VWdude

Reaction score
Alright guys... it's finally hitting me. So I woke up in the morning... got my coffee... washed my hair and dried it... I was combing through it and I began to realize how much thicker it got... I noticed a big difference actually, the hair is begining to stand up on its own rather than being limp. The hair goes a little flat still but it takes longer to go flat after I wash. So i began styling my hair. I used La Coupe Fiber (good stuff) cheaper than american crew and the same quality... so I messed up my hair and it gave it alot of volume and a great messy look. I can just put this stuff in my hair... shake my hands around in my hair and leave it... I used to be so careful while styling my hair but now its almost like my hair is starting to get thicker and I don't have to try to hard to make it look like I am not thining. I just wanted to share this with you guys because there are alot of negative posts so I want to hype up the newbies a little bit here and let them know that you Just gotta stick with the treatment.

I am almost on month four of my treatment (propecia, Nizoral, Copper peptides *AM Crew) and I am starting to notice a difference .... This has got my hopes up and im feeling good! Other things i've noticed Huge decrease in shedding, HEALTHY scalp, stronger healthier hair. AND I am getting compliments!! I know that this is early and all and I am knocking on wood but I hope that this post can give people more confidence they need to continue with their treatments and to hope for the best!!!

You guys rock

- VWDUDE

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
great news my man. always good to hear the positive side of things with these drugs. now, take this new confidence and go get yourself some ***. :)

misterium

Reaction score
Did you ever have a period of annoying itching/irritation on your scalp?

If so, what item(s) in your regimen did you find contributed most to the overall health & reconditioning of your scalp?

I'm interested, because I'm in month ten and still have random itch spots.. which have been calming down a LOT in the past few days, thanks to Tricomin I believe.

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats VW. It's wonderful to hear a positive post. I'm about a month behind you with the same regimen (but I'm using minoxidil in addition) so here's to hoping results are right around the corner. Keep posting your results, and how about some pics?!

VWdude

Reaction score
Hey dudes! thanks for the encouraging comments. One thing I have to say is that Propecia without a doubt has been the number one thing in my regimen that has made this happen. Even before i got on Nizoral I was just using Propecia alone and after just a week I noticed my scalp itch was gone and so was my dandruff. This leads me to think that scalp itch/dandruff and DHT or male pattern baldness are related somehow down the line. Also being on Nizoral has helped out to keep my scalp clean and breathing. The american crew (Copper Peptides) do infact play a big role in any success I have because I see it as "evening out" my treatment. I use AM crew revitalize products everyday except for when im using Nizoral. This gives me the chance to constantly have a healthy scalp throughout the course of the week. I see it as Neutralizing my scalp. I am hoping the Nizoral and propecia can work together while AM crew can put the icing on the cake. As for pics, I'll have them posted soon as more time goes by so I can show a before and after...

Rock on dudes!

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I too have noticed very shortly after I began treatments that my dandruff and scalp itch have for the most poart dissapeared. I'm doing a lot of treatments (see my sig) but I would attribute most of it to propecia.