It's Pretty Much Over For Me, Don't Know What To Do

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have two options but you have to act fast:

1. Shave your head and start all the medications you can. If you get lucky - either you will look good with a shaved head (problem solved) or the medications will have responded greatly in about 6 months (problem solved). However if you do not have such luck (more likely) you need to put your university degree and other plans you had on the back burner, and the main goal you should have is settling down and having a child while you still can. Believe me once you have a child, male pattern baldness becomes a non-issue as you have technically beaten it.

2.. Skip the snake oils and go straight to a hair system. You are young still, and by the time you hit your "stride" as a ,man around 28-30, the hair system will be part of your personality and routine, and you can live a life of leisure as a bachelor with nice hair.

Do one of those things, and do them TOMORROW. Do not linger with a balding head, whining on hair loss forums for years while dumping chinese manufactured snake oils on your head.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
You most likely are headed for a Norwood 5 which means you'll have lots of donor hair to get a good transplant result. I wouldnt worry about it too much right now

Laura21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try to see another doctor. But it seems to me that you are moving Norwood 5.

nick_01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i have the same hairloss as you bro,if not worse, and i'm also 20 yrs old. Do you think i could go for hair transplant, and get a high hairline with minimum density that still looks good? And get additional hair transplants as the hairloss progresses, or do i have to be completly bald? Curently my regimene is the big 3.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I think you have two options but you have to act fast:

However if you do not have such luck (more likely) you need to put your university degree and other plans you had on the back burner, and the main goal you should have is settling down and having a child while you still can. Believe me once you have a child, male pattern baldness becomes a non-issue as you have technically beaten it.

This is one of the dumbest things I haveread here in a long LONG time.

Zenya

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it that hair system constitutes a hope? It is nothing more than a wig. It's the opposite of a hope, it's a resignation, a lie that you tell yourself and everyone else. If that is our only hope, we are all doomed.

Thanks for all the replies.

I have decided to buzz my head and start medications, go on duta since i haven't had any side effects on finasteride+minoxidil.I think i would rather shave my head, or buzz for the rest of my life, than get a hair system. I don't think i would be comtorble with that. I just don't think that's for me. I have nothing against people who do wear them tho. And I can still change my mind later if i wanted to do that.

And I can't quit uni now, because if i do i probably won't get my degree later.

Will report back in a couple of months.

Yeah, I'd do the same thing, too. It would be great to see your progress in a few months. Good luck to you.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You most likely are headed for a Norwood 5 which means you'll have lots of donor hair to get a good transplant result. I wouldnt worry about it too much right now

With that aggressive balding at a young age and retrograde alopecia on the back NW7 is more likely.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's agressive balding. But don't despair there's hope, get a hair system.

It's not like the past with shitty wigs, check out the video.

Only problem is social acceptance, if you can get over that hurdle this is by far the best option for you imo. And you can dump the poison that is fina.

Oh shitt the difference between bald and with hairs is brutal!! We need a cure quickly to this f*****g disease!