Its possible to get Minoxidil Oral in Indonesia? or buy it abroad? please anyhelp much apreciated

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys
Its possible to get Minoxidil Oral in Indonesia? or buy it abroad? please anyhelp much apreciated

thanks a lot

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worst part, is that it was already tried it many times in the past , the last "hyper " was back in 2000s, seach for old post on google .

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worst part, is that it was already tried it many times in the past , the last "hyper " was back in 2000s, seach for old post on google .
Yeah I noticed that oral min is an oldskool hardcore regimen on here and the old hairloss help forum I wonder why that died off were people not really seeing the results.im pretty sure the scummy hairtransplant industry and drs are the ones that brought oral minoxidil into the main stream in recent years,but I think oral minoxidil will die off again soon after people have tried it and realised its not as good as they were led to believe.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its possible to get Minoxidil Oral in Indonesia?
If you can't find Oral Minoxidil, I would'nt be tempted to drink topical from that region unless its from a legitimate supplier or Singapore, as most the kirkland etc. available around there will be a Chinese clone.