It's over for most guys. Hair is extremely important

Casey4193

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being funny should be a natural trait though, if a guy here forces it he'll just become awkward, annoying and a tryhard

The guys who are the most successful with girls are often boring and have zero game. This is the truth. They just stand there and let girls notice them and gossip to their friends about how cute and hot they are, and then those girls approach them by themselves. I have witnessed this and even been told this by those guys themselves plenty of times.

Back when I was in my teens and early 20's it happened to me sometimes as well. Also even last year after the 2nd transplant there were girls who found my social media and messaged me themselves after looking at my pics without me even doing anything.
I understand...I’m not saying humor should be forced. Just giving a bit of my own female perspective.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think you should've only gotten back to NW2. More realistic and since you're in your 30's that's a perfectly acceptable aesthetic and natural hairline (aka "mature hairline")
Nw1=slayer
Nw2=has hair

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, 165 cm is 5'5", how is that "extremely short as a dwarf" ?
images.jpeg-146.jpg

This is 5'5 and 6 foot

Sure, he's not actually a dwarf but may as well be with how that height is perceived in the real world. Its insanely short for a man.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@It_is_over_for_nw7 do you look similar to this, I think you are taller than him? You said you have your own loan free house, a decent paying job and a decent dress sense.
You:
But based on your list, my hairloss created 2 failos. Bald and bad head shape. Everything else you listed I believe I pass very well:
Good face - hats get me female attention but as soon as the hat is off its over.
Height - average but its better than short
Weight / frame - I workout 5 times a week and weigh 180lbs. I have abs, decent arms and back/ shoulders and working on improving chest more as its my weak point. I don't skip leg day either. I swim laps for cardio.
Dick size - I'll just say I'm doing great.
Money - completely self sustaining with my own nice house thanks to my career choice that isn't very dependent on looks.

But in the end. First impressions for dating are given from the face and even with a good face, no hair is a big distraction especially with a poor skull.

And people tell me "your standards are too high". No, I only have 1 standard and it's to not be obese. They could even be a little overweight and ill forgive them for it. You could be poor, bad face, bad hygiene, heck even bald and if it means I have some companionship in my life then so be it. But reality is female nature will always kick in. As a bald man you have bad genes and women know it is highly genetic and want to save their children from this curse. This is why a cure is so desperately needed. I seriously believe getting hair again would change my life so drastically.
You appear to make the guy in the picture look like a massive pussy. Have you tried a piece, at least for a week or something, you say women like you with a hat on, it sounds like you should have no problems with a piece?

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few months ago it was a great forum to be on, but great members like Wolf Pack and Matty have moved on with their lives and the incel community has invaded it.

Honestly I don't even know what I'm doing here myself, I'm just bored and waiting for my scalp to recover after a transplant.

yeah this isn’t an impact of hairloss section anymore really. It’s more Just the same insecure guys with no real life outside of the forums coming on and calling everyone a bunch of “Incels”. That’s pretty much it really.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness made me bounce back to reality. I was going through a sprint of well being, confidence for the first time in my life. Feeling good looking for the First time, getting glances everywhere I went. Even though anxious because I was wasting opportunities, I was in a peaceful state of mind. But that's the problem, It was never like that, I should've know something was off.

Then the thinning started. Lost my job, deaths in family etc. It's like a compensation for those few months of happiness. A reality check. A kick into the real adult life I was trying to escape. I'm back to the classic grey state of mind and vision of life. And I won't come back, it's only downhill from here, just like baldness.

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness made me bounce back to reality. I was going through a sprint of well being, confidence for the first time in my life. Feeling good looking for the First time, getting glances everywhere I went. Even though anxious because I was wasting opportunities, I was in a peaceful state of mind. But that's the problem, It was never like that, I should've know something was off.

Then the thinning started. Lost my job, deaths in fanily etc. It's like a compensation for those few months of happiness. A reality check. A kick into the real adult life I was trying to escape. I'm back to the classic grey state of mind and vision life. And I won't come back, it's only downhill from gere, just like baldness.
Sorry to hear that. I hope in some way things improve .

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

Then the thinning started. Lost my job, deaths in fanily etc. It's like a compensation for those few months of happiness. A reality check. A kick into the real adult life I was trying to escape. I'm back to the classic grey state of mind and vision of life. And I won't come back, it's only downhill from here, just like baldness.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@It_is_over_for_nw7 do you look similar to this, I think you are taller than him? You said you have your own loan free house, a decent paying job and a decent dress sense.
You:

You appear to make the guy in the picture look like a massive pussy. Have you tried a piece, at least for a week or something, you say women like you with a hat on, it sounds like you should have no problems with a piece?
He does look short but it could be that the girl is just tall. Average height for women is around 5'6? If I had to guess I'm betting the girl is my height and the guy is 5'6? His hairloss pattern is similar but the back of my head has hairloss dipping lower. I think that's the worst part of norwood 7. I watch nfl and rich eisen has nw6. I'd kill to have that.
eisen_arms.jpg

Yeah he is still bald but at least it looks presentable.

But yeah I think build, face, etc. I'd outclassed him but he does wear glasses and I don't. I was recommended to wear glasses for style and not vision because my vision is perfect. But I bet they met before hairloss and he is incredibly lucky. It's anecdotal. This guy would have 0 luck online.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if you have DUPA you aren't screwed per se. I sent pictures to Dr. Lorenzo, an expert in DUPA cases, and he confirmed I have slight DUPA too.

Finasteride is helping hold DUPA in line though. It won't cure it, but it will help. If you stay on it, you are improving your chances.

But this is why Im only consulting with the best surgeons, my hair quality isn't good enough to just go with any surgeon out there. I wish it was, but what can I do. Short list of doctors I would recommend to you: Konior, Lorenzo, Feirrera, Zarev.
Do you still have your hairline norwood 1 ? I have heard that hair transplant is not solution on DUPA because hair will fall in few years even with finasterode

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being funny should be a natural trait though, if a guy here forces it he'll just become awkward, annoying and a tryhard

The guys who are the most successful with girls are often boring and have zero game. This is the truth. They just stand there and let girls notice them and gossip to their friends about how cute and hot they are, and then those girls approach them by themselves. I have witnessed this and even been told this by those guys themselves plenty of times.

Back when I was in my teens and early 20's it happened to me sometimes as well. Also even last year after the 2nd transplant there were girls who found my social media and messaged me themselves after looking at my pics without me even doing anything.
Good looking guys dont have to do anything and have women flock to them. Thats not news by any means. Think about how unattractive most guys are to girls. Of course a good looking one will have a monopoly if that makes sense. It happened to me too but its not like me and you or most guys can rely on it. There is no point to complain about it. On the other hand, It is a privilege as a man that you can overcome your looks by being charming and sociable. Everyone has his own story of that one ugly dude from work/school/college who had the prettiest girlfriend/wife. Something we men can be thankful about.

you probably look thick nw1 in the picture when irl you look diffuse nw5 with nw1 hairline
Or you know, be czecha and blame everything on hair while typing angry words on your keyboard.