It's official: I need to lose weight.

CCS

Reaction score
169 pounds.

My waist could also be big because of all the intestinal gas I make. That would explain my low weight.

bubka

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
169 pounds.

My waist could also be big because of all the intestinal gas I make. That would explain my low weight.
"low weight" i have the same weight and I think I have 6 inches on you

CCS

Reaction score
I don't know why my last post says 169 pounds. Like I said in previous posts, I'm 154 pounds.

G

you'd be in better shape if you were 169 pounds with a 34.5 inch waist. the fact that you say you're 154 with a 34.5 inch waist means that there is no way you are not sporting a huge gut OR you measured wrong or you are not telling the truth. yeah there are differences in builds but i cannot believe this one.

you expect me to believe that you are in good shape when your waist is almost 3 inches larger than mine and you weigh 17 pounds less.

like i said i have a 32 inch waist and i am 171 pounds as of today, at 5 foot 9 inches.

so maybe you should lay off the bench press which i know is a big ego boost, and do some cardio instead. and also consider eating less. i think i saw you mention once that you eat 2400 calories per day. try cutting back a bit. i eat about 2000 a day and i weigh more than you do.

CCS

Reaction score
I don't care what you believe. You guys can debate this or say what you want. I really don't care. This post has gone way off topic. I was just asking for advice on some ways I can burn a lot of calories without the use of a gym.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I was just asking for advice on some ways I can burn a lot of calories without the use of a gym.

Sex. Why don't you go "hawgin" tonight and get some cushion? Go to town!

G

hairwegoagain said:
I was just asking for advice on some ways I can burn a lot of calories without the use of a gym.

Sex. Why don't you go "hawgin" tonight and get some cushion? Go to town!

do you really think this is going to happen?

CCS

Reaction score
OK, I figured it out. The buildings in my school are still open for winter session. Some have 10 story, steap stair cases. I'm going to run up and down then them. Or up them rather. I'll walk back down.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's been a while for CCS. It's dubious if he would last long enough to burn any real calories. He should probably try out the gym. Try jerkin your gherkin, too.

CCS

Reaction score
Far Too Young said:
I think it's been a while for CCS. It's dubious if he would last long enough to burn any real calories. He should probably try out the gym. Try jerkin your gherkin, too.

you were right. I started on floor #2, and made it to floor #8 before I decided to walk. I might have made it another flight, but no point in risking fainting. I don't know why I get lite headed. Each floor was 13 feet high (26 steps, which looked like 6 inches each). I ran up, walked to the 11th floor (I did not know about it until then), and then walked back down 5 times. Yeah, I doubt I burned much. Got my legs trembling, though. It was cold in there too, but not as bad as outside.

I'm sure the building will be locked over christmas break. But there is an outdoor 5 story stair case at another building. It has has a tall gate around the bottom, but I'm going to climb it. It does not look hard. I doubt a cop will do anything to me if I'm just running up and down it.

G

i thought he was saying that it's been awhile since you've had sex, which would be an understatement, since you're a virgin like you said.

maybe that wasn't what he was saying though.

CCS

Reaction score
Maybe I should just stick with the stair case to my apartment complex. The old beer on the stairs give good traction. I also found a tall one in a parking garage a few blocks away. No gate around it. And it is close to the ROTC bulding, where the chip up bar is. They also have a dip bar, but it is pretty crappy.

CCS

Reaction score
I injured my knees in the marine corps. Or rather my squad leader did by mistake one of the times he was showing off his joint locks on me. I prefer to run uphill because I can burn more calories with less impact.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.nutristrategy.com/activitylist3.htm

yeah, jogging is definitely the best. When I was in high school I could run forever, it seemed. I was in cross country. But this says I can burn a lot more walking 3.5 mph uphill than 4mph on level ground. And my knees will vouch that the uphill is a lot lower inpact. Walking fast up stairs burns even more calories.

I don't think my knees hurt when I do short sprints on my toes. That way my calves absorb the shock. For some reason they hurt if I jog, even on my toes.

My knees hurt right now, and I need to figure out why. I wonder if it is because of how fast I decended the stairs. I need to make a more smooth decent, and not do any jumping at all.