it's hard.. but pick yourself up - heres a lil cheery post..

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
He is not that bald
HatPrisoner91 said:
Ori, sorry but if you think that guys is bald, you are on crack.
uncomfortable man said:
He's not bald.

now i got my money's worth!
im sorry guys, but this nice guy IS at least nw3.. and at 20 being nw3+ is a HUGE DEAL! and it worse then being NW5-6 at 30+

but that kinda sums it up i guess, no matter what, you 3 are too far beyond redemption. and to me, this proves that your problems are NOT your bald heads, but whats inside them!

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
i have another exception to the rule too if u wanna see?

you guys mustn know very many people.....

another girl i know who is gorgeous is with a guy who is bald... he went bald after he met her.. but she is still with him... he is in a band tho.. might help.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori,

Well it's pure fact. What else do you want people to say? He is NOT bald.

Ok let me SHOW you how you sound. Here is an image of a guy.

print_head_guy_tshirt_L02.jpg

The guy in this picture is OBESE.

Sure, he can lose a few pounds but if he walked around calling himself obese, don't you think people who are actually obese might be like "what the hell?"

Edit : Oh and let me add since you brought it up, I was a full NW6 at 24. Now what?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont try to spin my words, i didnt say he is completely bald. yet being nw3+ at his age is brutal! more then being nw6 at 30+

and you know something, im not even sure how bald you are.... i never saw a picture of you, regardless to the fact EVEN if you are nw7, for you age your taking this wayyyyy far beyond the reasonable limitation it should be.

on a personal note, i do feel for you, being nw6 at 24 is extremely harsh, although im "only" nw4 at 27, i can see the difference, yet i keep telling myself there is nothing i can do... b**ch? moan? cry? all day long? id rather shave that sh*t off and try to lead a normal life.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
dont try to spin my words, i didnt say he is completely bald. yet being nw3+ at his age is brutal! more then being nw6 at 30+

and you know something, im not even sure how bald you are.... i never saw a picture of you, regardless to the fact EVEN if you are nw7, for you age your taking this wayyyyy far beyond the reasonable limitation it should be.

on a personal note, i do feel for you, being nw6 at 24 is extremely harsh, although im "only" nw4 at 27, i can see the difference, yet i keep telling myself there is nothing i can do... b**ch? moan? cry? all day long? id rather shave that sh*t off and try to lead a normal life.

I don't need to twist your words. You called ME, and UCMan out right? Well we are bald. So unless you are saying this guy is bald, there is no reason to call out two bald people right? So yes, by doing that, you are saying that.

Others here can verify how bald I am. I had pics up at one point.

And no, there is no "normal life" when it comes to this. Yes I do almost everything in a "normal life" but it will not and does not change how I feel about it because no matter what i do, it's always there.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori is right... you can get away with being Norwood 2- 2.5 when you're 20.... grow it out a lil and you can hide it well and most people won't assume or comment... when it gets into NW3 territory sh*t hits the fan and suddenly you're obviously balding to everyone...

Nene

Reaction score
I also saw on facebook, this girl I went to high school with has a bald bf. She's an Asian girl with a smoking hot body and cute face. We all had a crush on her in high school. The guy is a good looking dude with a buzz cut, can't tell his Norwood status but it is at least 3 or beyond. There is hope.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
I don't need to twist your words. You called ME, and UCMan out right? Well we are bald. So unless you are saying this guy is bald, there is no reason to call out two bald people right? So yes, by doing that, you are saying that.

Others here can verify how bald I am. I had pics up at one point.

And no, there is no "normal life" when it comes to this. Yes I do almost everything in a "normal life" but it will not and does not change how I feel about it because no matter what i do, it's always there.

so your saying this guy isnt balding at all? and that he has it really easy? well i i guess your right, he isnt bald at all, not even close to being bald, actually he has a thick brick wall up there, this is why he is sporting a top 10... i stand corrected HP. he is one lucky bastard with an awesome haircut!!! i was probably high when i wrote those lines earlier.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
I also saw on facebook, this girl I went to high school with has a bald bf. She's an Asian girl with a smoking hot body and cute face. We all had a crush on her in high school. The guy is a good looking dude with a buzz cut, can't tell his Norwood status but it is at least 3 or beyond. There is hope.
oh no nene, NW3 is not bald!! stop lying!

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
so your saying this guy isnt balding at all? and that he has it really easy? well i i guess your right, he isnt bald at all, not even close to being bald, actually he has a thick brick wall up there, this is why he is sporting a top 10... i stand corrected HP. he is one lucky bastard with an awesome haircut!!! i was probably high when i wrote those lines earlier.

Perhaps you are trying to troll. I'm starting to get that vibe. I mean why else "call out" people here as you did? I mean I haven't been online in a couple of weeks.

What you don't understand is the difference between balding and bald is enormous. When you are balding, you don't look as good as someone who isn't but you still look have an identity. You don't look like much different than a guy with a buzz cut. People still identify you as the "blonde, the brown haired guy etc". When you have no hair, you are no longer that. You are the bald guy.

So no while he doesn't "have it easy" he isn't even near the point I am trying to make. When I was a NW3 or even 4, I wasn't here posting on hairloss sites. That is the difference. Only after that did I come here.

Point is made. Conversation over. Please stop trying to troll.

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
@Ori 83, I guess he probably is a NW3, but to me it looks like he could grow his hair out and look ok if he wanted to, though obviously I haven't seen him from the back. I mean he has a similar enough hairline (ok it is a bit worse, but it looks 'style-able assuming he doesn't have vertex thinning) to the photo of the 'obese' guy posted, and I doubt many girls would see him as 'balding'. He's an ugly f****r though, I'm impressed that he pulled her, hair or no hair.
Also, like almost everyone in the world, I'm aware that attractive young women sometimes sleep with bald men.
I would also say that having his hair at 20 is no way worse than being NW6 at 30. They're about equally common, and all of the most psychologically affected people on this forum are NW5+. Surely that should say something?
I'm 24 and an NW3v or 4 and can't really imagine what it'd be like to have no hairline/stubble. I rely on it psychologically, and dread having a totally shiny head.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
@ hatprisoner

I agree with what you're sayiny to an extent.... but surely her boyfriend has made his identity " a bald guy" by shaving his NW3 head?? no one is gunna say, oh yeah the guy with short hair... or black hair. Maybe'l they'll say shaved head... but jeez im with some people and they will call a shaved head bald...

"he shaved his head bald".

Nene

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, having that advanced norwood 3 at the mere age of 20 is just as bad as being bald at 30 or so. It is very rare to have such hair loss so young, and additionally he's pretty much guaranteed to be bald well before 30. His GF obviously knows he is balding unless she is blind. So you guys can deny it all you want, but having such advanced hair loss at 20 is serious. Nice butt on the girl btw.

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
he's pretty much guaranteed to be bald well before 30.

Not if he joins this forum, eh?

I wouldn't say it's that rare, I know a lot of people who had hairlines like that at 20. Being a full blown NW6 at 30 isn't really that common either. A good 75-80% must have full heads of hair, and I doubt even 5% are NW6 by 30.

Nene

Reaction score
FSHGLD said:
Nene said:
he's pretty much guaranteed to be bald well before 30.

Not if he joins this forum, eh?

I wouldn't say it's that rare, I know a lot of people who had hairlines like that at 20. Being a full blown NW6 at 30 isn't really that common either. A good 75-80% must have full heads of hair, and I doubt even 5% are NW6 by 30.

In my experience, about 80% of men still have juvenile hairlines at 20. The remainder typically have Norwood 2. Only a rare few have Norwood 3 or beyond at 20. This is not scientific, just my guess based on my friends when I was 20.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
FSHGLD said:
@Ori 83, I guess he probably is a NW3, but to me it looks like he could grow his hair out and look ok if he wanted to, though obviously I haven't seen him from the back. I mean he has a similar enough hairline (ok it is a bit worse, but it looks 'style-able assuming he doesn't have vertex thinning) to the photo of the 'obese' guy posted, and I doubt many girls would see him as 'balding'. He's an ugly f****r though, I'm impressed that he pulled her, hair or no hair.
Also, like almost everyone in the world, I'm aware that attractive young women sometimes sleep with bald men.
I would also say that having his hair at 20 is no way worse than being NW6 at 30. They're about equally common, and all of the most psychologically affected people on this forum are NW5+. Surely that should say something?
I'm 24 and an NW3v or 4 and can't really imagine what it'd be like to have no hairline/stubble. I rely on it psychologically, and dread having a totally shiny head.

Thank you for this FSHGLD, well said response to Ori.
jon jon said:
im with some people and they will call a shaved head bald...

"he shaved his head bald".

Ok, this ^ is the origin of the misunderstanding here.

BALD is anything advanced nw4 and up.... in other words having a horseshoe.
Anything lower on the Norwood scale is baldING.

GOT IT?

And someone who has all their hair and chooses to shave it off is NOT BALD..... he just has a shaved head. Happy to clear that up for ya!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Point is made. Conversation over. Please stop trying to troll.
you have anger management issues, not your bald head my friend, stop trying to force your ignorant perspective of things over other people, your bitterness is the cause , not your bald head, and UM is a perfect match for you in that case, you 2 feed off each-other.

Bert-and-Ernie.jpg

(oh yeah... they are not bald :jackit: )

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
you have anger management issues, not your bald head my friend, stop trying to force your ignorant perspective of things over other people, your bitterness is the cause , not your bald head, and UM is a perfect match for you in that case, you 2 feed off each-other.

(oh yeah... they are not bald :jackit: )

Force my perspective? Answer one question. In this thread, did I sit here and call out to you? Or was it the other way around?

Do not even know or care who you are. You, on the other hand, called me and UCMan out. Not just once either. Sorry but your own choices completely destroy your own argument. I'm sure you will ignore that since you know I am right.

And FYI? Unless you are bald, your perspective on being bald does not count. Just how it is. And you sir, are not bald.

Thanks.

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry hat prisoner mate but if you're a NW3+ and shave your head, people will ASSUME you're bald.. or "half bald" it doesnt matter to anyone but us at that stage.

Clearly not photoshopped askas... well i was just trying to give a little encouragement to people thinking it's the end of the world, hairloss isn't your only issue.

s.a.f

Reaction score
askas said:
You just have to be confident and say your intentions in the face, then every girl is yours, despite how she looks. Totally real.

LOL thanks for the laugh :laugh: