Its f*****g 2018 And We Dont Have Anything To Stop This f*****g Minutarization

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously these f*****g dermatologists are the most useless doctors ever.

Why cant somebody go to f*****g china do some tests on some monkey-rat hybrids and develop some shitty lotion that will atleast let us keep our CURRENT hair

Something we should've had 10 f*****g years ago.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
US should start an Hair War against China or Russia or Muslims countries ... in few months there will be a cure.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
SO SAD! f*** my life. We need something now.
I really hoep shiseido for the end of the year. If not, I'm fucked up.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ll prob be able to get a handjob on Mars for £10 before you can clone your hair follicles.
Then we have the cure to hair loss basically

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously these f*****g dermatologists are the most useless doctors ever.

Why cant somebody go to f*****g china do some tests on some monkey-rat hybrids and develop some shitty lotion that will atleast let us keep our CURRENT hair

Something we should've had 10 f*****g years ago.
Hope died today..Or,maybe yesterday;..I can't be sure.

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it is certainly an underrated issue... So many people have hair loss but don't wonder, "Can I fix this?" The thing is, whoever or what ever team does "cure" this, will be filthy rich. I am confident that there will be a "cure" sometime in the 2000's, but when? One thing that prevents new treatments is the red tape countries have. Imagine one day where you just go and get a bunch if injections on your scalp and a few weeks late, BOOM, new hair is growing just like when you were ten years old.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of youare so depressing and child like. If you care so much about it to call dermatologists, who have spent years in training and research, "pathetic" than why dont you try yourselves to do some research? Dont blame other people for your hair loss. No one owes you anything.

Secondly, its unfortunate that its not immediate but new treatments are on the brink of arriving. Follica, shiseido, polichem, breezula, fevipirant are all in or about to commence pivotal trials. There's tsuji and the korean team who will come out with news soon too.

Yeah, its a shame that finasteride hasnt worked for you or caused sides, but it is a drug that stops hair loss in 80-85% of men. Hair transplants have also come an awful long way. Dont act like there are current treatment options available are awful just because youre a non responder.