Its been 7 years...

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here.. my hair start to fall 7 years ago.. little by little it fall. I ignore it and now I realize I need my hair. Right now I am using some local product I am not sure it it is effective but I use the product 1 month ago and I want to know how long should I wait? I am afraid to take surgery. Any option for me? any suggestions?

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
Finasteride and minoxidil. Shampoo by itself is going to nothing apart from keep your head and hair clean.

I heard that minoxidil has a bad side effect. If I use minoxidil what would be my risk and how can I avoid that?

goodburner

Reaction score
andersonlynch said:
Ben said:
Finasteride and minoxidil. Shampoo by itself is going to nothing apart from keep your head and hair clean.

I heard that minoxidil has a bad side effect. If I use minoxidil what would be my risk and how can I avoid that?

I have been using minoxidil for about 4 months with NO side effects at all. I don't think minoxidil is known for any particularly harmful side effects.

The only effect it had on me was stopping hair loss and growing some hair :)

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
goodburner said:
andersonlynch said:
Ben said:

I have been using minoxidil for about 4 months with NO side effects at all. I don't think minoxidil is known for any particularly harmful side effects.

The only effect it had on me was stopping hair loss and growing some hair :)

Well that is good news.. If that is true I will just do some more research about that product and try it. Thank you for the advice.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is one harmful side effect. I have bushy eyebrows and it makes those even bushier. :shakehead:

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
DonaldAnderson said:
There is one harmful side effect. I have bushy eyebrows and it makes those even bushier. :shakehead:

LOL By the way I already purchase minoxidil yesterday and I hope to get result after using it.. :punk: