Its Almost 2020 And We Still Dont Know The Exact Mechanism Of Hairloss - How Is That Even Possible?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf the man

Super disappointed about this

Has medicine even done a single progress in the last centuries? Like actually curing sth?

Aids, auto immun diseases, cancer..all can be treates but rarely cured. Same for hairloss.

The last big thing in medicine was antibiotics...100 years ago

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that minoxidil is pretty much the only hair growth stimulant on the market, and yet they don't even know how it works.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they still don't even really know how paracetamol works... a lot of modern medicine is trial and error. try this and hope for the best

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they still don't even really know how paracetamol works... a lot of modern medicine is trial and error. try this and hope for the best

Its pathetic

And people dream about space amd settling the mars

Shaking my head

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
before settling mars they should work out how to settle our heads with hair

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have a really bad feeling that one day someone will invent a pill that you take once, and it stops any more hairs falling out due to male pattern baldness - but it doesn't regrow a single hair. the media will proclaim that the cure, millions upon millions of NW1's will buy it and take it; and because they are not going bald nobody will bother trying to research ways to actually regrow hair. so only us bitter NW4+ who have already lost hair will remain, with no hope for regrowth.
i am counting any of my body hair (minus pubes) that is over an inch long and relatively thick, potentially i can use those as BHT grafts

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a really bad feeling that one day someone will invent a pill that you take once, and it stops any more hairs falling out due to male pattern baldness - but it doesn't regrow a single hair. the media will proclaim that the cure, millions upon millions of NW1's will buy it and take it; and because they are not going bald nobody will bother trying to research ways to actually regrow hair. so only us bitter NW4+ who have already lost hair will remain, with no hope for regrowth.
i am counting any of my body hair (minus pubes) that is over an inch long and relatively thick, potentially i can use those as BHT grafts

Honestly i dont care about anything happens in 30 years +

I need a cure in the next 15-20 years..

At a certain age hair is a nice feature but not a must have

If im a granda with saggy skin and folds deeper than the grandcanyon the last of my concerns is my hair

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if we are the last generation to go bald!

Kids will look at you in 2040 and ask their father, 'Daddy, whats wrong with that mans head?'