its all goood

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:
i jus wanna say that you b****s be strong to deal wit hair loss. its all good you still sexy and id prolly still sleep wit you if it makes you feel any better.

they should make it illegal for pre pubescent teens to wander the internet

G

zak84 said:
DeD PreZ said:
i jus wanna say that you b****s be strong to deal wit hair loss. its all good you still sexy and id prolly still sleep wit you if it makes you feel any better.

they should make it illegal for pre pubescent teens to wander the internet

Perhaps his parents should take away his computer for a week!
Give him a timeout?

:laugh:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
DeD -

You're starting to bug. Chill.

HairLossTalk.com

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:

I just want to say this isn't a club or the street corner. Why don't you go away or go back to the men's discussions. Unless, or course, you have something of value to offer. So far, you are striking out. :roll: Grow up. Or go away. :roll:

G

the meanin of the post was ta offa some support for hte female race so fuckin shut the f*** up and get off my tip aight.

G

DeD PreZ said:
the meanin of the post was ta offa some support for hte female race so fuckin shut the f*** up and get off my tip aight.

So there is some feedback to take in here, Notice, your communication did not have its intended effect. Perhaps it was your style and not her way of responding that is at issue.?

Keep looking at the feedback you get in life, man! There is value in feedback! If the feedback keeps telling you that you are acting like an a**h**, then, consider that maybe, just maybe, you are!

:)

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mariejoe said:
Why don't you go away or go back to the men's discussions.
Please dont send him back to us,. we dont want him either.