Its all about accutane and finax

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys

after a long time i'm posting here with bit success with my accutane and finax 1mg

first of all i have share my suicide story once again, its all began when i was 17 and now im in 26, with Norwood scale of 3+ ,my career was gone well with NW1 and after i get stuck within few years with shedding my nightmare started.i tried to find spell that would heal my shed and inside torture as well. eventually i found finasteride but it could'nt heal me what i was looking for and i tried with dutas its waste of money i could tried accutane,

6 months ago ive posted somewhere that i will try accutane 40mg/daily its works like hell for the first 1 month slight shed at Norwood area after the second no more shed after the thrid month my hair was perfect black and no oily head no more side effects except chaped lips, my head will always had a tiny pimples at Norwood areas with pain if i touch my Norwood area i felt like the whole head is like pimple

now i have good feeling about my 3 month accutane, once again i will try it i'll post with pic after some 6 month on (i.e-oct)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be careful with accutane..the normally prescribed amount is not a drug that should be taken long-term and if it is being taken long term it should be supervised by a dermatologist etc ...there are risks of liver toxicity otherwise.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Agreed. From what I've heard accutane is really bad for the body. If you wanna give finasteride an extra kick I would mainly consider minoxidil or Eucapil.

FC 

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Agreed. From what I've heard accutane is really bad for the body. If you wanna give finasteride an extra kick I would mainly consider minoxidil or Eucapil.

I'm pretty sure he suffered from a very oily head which is why he took the Accutane.

Myself I would recommend topical white curcumin, azaleic acid, zinc PCA and lavender essential oil to help with the oily head instead of accutane.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Hm I guess so.

Male pattern baldness gives me personally terrible dandruff :(

The only thing I have found so far which stops it is T-Gel for dry scalps (with piroctone olamine and salicylic acid). At least that makes the whole ordeal a TAD more bearable!

I want to try colloidal silver topically at some point as well though, to see if that kills the possible fungal infection which is apparently often the cause of dandruff >.<

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i know too much accutane will be not good for my liver thats why i stopped after 3 months of 40mg

ill take rest for the 2 months

but today i saw my scalp was began with bumps like i was facing in my body its really painfull

i belive there is some relation between baldness and sebum if you take anyone one of them like NW3 to NW7 there head will poured by sebum

why?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys

after a long time i'm posting here with bit success with my accutane and finax 1mg

first of all i have share my suicide story once again, its all began when i was 17 and now im in 26, with Norwood scale of 3+ ,my career was gone well with NW1 and after i get stuck within few years with shedding my nightmare started.i tried to find spell that would heal my shed and inside torture as well. eventually i found finasteride but it could'nt heal me what i was looking for and i tried with dutas its waste of money i could tried accutane,

6 months ago ive posted somewhere that i will try accutane 40mg/daily its works like hell for the first 1 month slight shed at Norwood area after the second no more shed after the thrid month my hair was perfect black and no oily head no more side effects except chaped lips, my head will always had a tiny pimples at Norwood areas with pain if i touch my Norwood area i felt like the whole head is like pimple

now i have good feeling about my 3 month accutane, once again i will try it i'll post with pic after some 6 month on (i.e-oct)
So are u saying accutane helped ur hair?

if this is the case. If my theory is correct if u keep taking it it could backfire. As in. U need get on a maintnance dose. Much lower

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score

if this is the case. If my theory is correct if u keep taking it it could backfire. As in. U need get on a maintnance dose. Much lower
You do realise that this thread is 10 years old, right? The guy could be dead by now as far as we know.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful with accutane..the normally prescribed amount is not a drug that should be taken long-term and if it is being taken long term it should be supervised by a dermatologist etc ...there are risks of liver toxicity otherwise.
I used for 10mg long term , no problem at all, It even safer han dutasteride wich at 0.5mg will f*** your liver. Simple pubmed it .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

OF course it will help ! it inhibit DHT !!!!!!!!!!! plus androstendione. How the hell you think it lower the oil in your scalp ? read pubmed , more pubmed and less youtube

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just tried to get my GP to prescribe me accutane after 10 years of struggling with acne and having tried EVERY other potential treatment... and was denied it lol

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen don't be rude lol. There are studies like the ones you're mentioning but that's not the whole picture. Accutane has others mechanism of actions other than reducing DHT, which can potentially worsen hairloss, as it's been already reported by thousands of people.

I recommend extreme caution and monitoring of hair if somebody proceeds to take the drug, as having bad skin sucks. I am not saying don't take it, just awareness for what can happen that you might not expect, because it's far from being an anti hairloss drug or anything of the like.
Accutane at high dose mess the cell division cycle, that it is even use it ( retinoids ) in certain type of cancers.
Again, Isotretinoin is not riskier than dutasteride .