Its a shame what kind of phucked up world we live in..

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't know"

Its a shame what society has made men and women do. If your not looking good, driving a sweet car or making a sh!tload of money, your nothing.

Women spend half their lives at the cosmetics store, and the other half putting the cosmetics on, just so they can "fit in".

Men take drugs that alter their body's natural chemistry, and then butcher their head to relocate hair, just so they "fit in".

What's so wrong about just being you ? Society has created a disgusting chain reaction that has spread throughout the world.

That is the real disease of the 21st century.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
aren't you the guy who gloated that your parents had put aside 50k in a trust fund for you to spend on male pattern baldness treatments/transplants when the need arises?

just saying :whistle:

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeap I was a delusional retard, thinking that a hair transplant and some magical pills would send me on my way.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Society did nothing because we created society. We as humans see things we like or want and feel we need to satiate that, it's not society's fault.
Society doesn't make us attracted to something or someone our own preferences do. Blame society all you want but I don't buckle to society, I just want what I want

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Society did nothing because we created society. We as humans see things we like or want and feel we need to satiate that, it's not society's fault.
Society doesn't make us attracted to something or someone our own preferences do. Blame society all you want but I don't buckle to society, I just want what I want

So basically you're trying to claim that the society you live in and its standards/norms haven't had any influence on you or your decisions ever? Sorry, I don't buy that.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically you're trying to claim that the society and it's standards/norms haven't had any influence on your decisions ever? That makes you a liar.

perhaps to a degree but not a liar at all

I work out because I like it and like to look good. I think fitness is a great looking quality and healthy
I dress the way I LIKE.... always have. I shop on bargain bins and make it work.
I dont strive to be a millionare, I make a good living.
I do not desire kids or being married (something society REALLY forces down your throat)
I like music I Like. Just cause its played on the radio doesnt mean Im following society, we just have a common preferance.
I want my hair back because "I" want it because I beleive it makes me more attractive and desireable. Its how I feel comfortable, confident and attractive. That all resonates to get me the attention "I" want. Most of the time though Im a pretty solitary person.

If I was a follower I Would have been a huge wigger growing up as the ONLY white kid ever in all minority school. Instead I was always a rocker and liked what I liked.

people may fall into factions but it doesnt mean they are following that portion of society. Sure some do but I dont think I do.

I am a MASSIVE a hole to some people because of my bluntness, attitude and phrasing some times. Anyone who doesnt like it I tell go screw (though I am overly courteous), i never strive to fit in.

I make good money, I drive a 2003 carolla I fix myself. I dont let society tell me I need to go get a new car to look shiny.

Up until a month ago I was still sporting a 4 year old smart phone (my beloved nexus S until it went through a tumble wash), I dont run out every year to buy the newest gadgets. I still use my old IPOD TOUCH FIRST GEN at the gym. I just mod it to make it work.

To me blaming society is useless. Blaming the media is useless.

All society generally is is just the majority rules preference.

Dont get me wrong....Im no ****ing hipster either.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
perhaps to a degree but not a liar at all

I work out because I like it and like to look good. I think fitness is a great looking quality and healthy
I dress the way I LIKE.... always have. I shop on bargain bins and make it work.
I dont strive to be a millionare, I make a good living.
I do not desire kids or being married (something society REALLY forces down your throat)
I like music I Like. Just cause its played on the radio doesnt mean Im following society, we just have a common preferance.
I want my hair back because "I" want it because I beleive it makes me more attractive and desireable. Its how I feel comfortable, confident and attractive. That all resonates to get me the attention "I" want. Most of the time though Im a pretty solitary person.

If I was a follower I Would have been a huge wigger growing up as the ONLY white kid ever in all minority school. Instead I was always a rocker and liked what I liked.

people may fall into factions but it doesnt mean they are following that portion of society. Sure some do but I dont think I do.

I am a MASSIVE a hole to some people because of my bluntness, attitude and phrasing some times. Anyone who doesnt like it I tell go screw (though I am overly courteous), i never strive to fit in.

I make good money, I drive a 2003 carolla I fix myself. I dont let society tell me I need to go get a new car to look shiny.

Up until a month ago I was still sporting a 4 year old smart phone (my beloved nexus S until it went through a tumble wash), I dont run out every year to buy the newest gadgets. I still use my old IPOD TOUCH FIRST GEN at the gym. I just mod it to make it work.

To me blaming society is useless. Blaming the media is useless.

All society generally is is just the majority rules preference.

Dont get me wrong....Im no ****ing hipster either.

You drive a Corolla and your girlfriend is derma rolling your head LOL that is so cute!!!!

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
If all us baldies kill everyone with hair then we can finally live in peace.

JohnSheikhh

Reaction score
I agree with both the parties,,, but the reality also is that most of the folks are not conscious enough to think and make those choices, they tend to follow fashions and trends portrayed on media.