It would really help if...

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People updated their "View my regimen" buttons...because it would be nice to explore what is working for others and collect ideas w/o having to search through their posts. This would universally benefit the system set up here ....so please update!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
indeed :)

G

what the hell is a bloody bump???

You wouldnt need to update your stats if ther was an auto date thingy that calculated it,

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
It would really help to know exactly how this can be done - I haven't been able to get mine back up since the site overhaul.

:stupid: Someone throw me a freagin' bone here, um-kaay?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Renegade said:
It would really help to know exactly how this can be done - I haven't been able to get mine back up since the site overhaul.

:stupid: Someone throw me a freagin' bone here, um-kaay?

Ohhhh....I didn't realize people wouldn't know how to do it...Lol. All you got to do is go to the "User Control Panel" then click on "Profile" and you should see a place where you can fill out your regimen.

-rp

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I have done this, but it still won't show up when I place the cursor over the "My Regimin" tab. Is there something else that activates this that I am unaware of?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hairgrowthformula said:
what the hell is a bloody bump???

You wouldnt need to update your stats if ther was an auto date thingy that calculated it,

bump as in bump the thread up the page

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Renegade said:
I have done this, but it still won't show up when I place the cursor over the "My Regimin" tab. Is there something else that activates this that I am unaware of?

Yes, I experienced this problem too. I'm not exactly sure what causes it. It may need to be addressed to the mods, but the problem is it won't show up because of something you typed. You may have to experiment. Move your text around or delete some until you see something show up. Then work from there. Also the way you format it might be affecting it. Try typing out your regimen in paragraph form. Save it. Then see if it shows up. If it does, then format the paragraph into an organized manner. If it still doesn't work then let me know and I'll see if I can figure it out for you.