It seems like there's people everywhere doing hair cloning now.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you summarize the inductivity problem?
In order for hair cells to grow hair all over the scalp patients would need a lot of those hair cells. Hence, hair cells have to be multiplied A LOT by way of culture. The problem is that hair cells lose their ability to grow hair in culture. This is the hair inductivity problem. They have been able to produce large amounts of cells in culture for some time but when they culture hair cells they turn into skin cells. Scientists have to figure out how to make hair cells retain their ability to INDUCE hair growth (during culture) instead of turning into skin cells.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not only inductivity problem, but also you must control stem cells how they behave inside the body. That is also very big problem.
I have not read where scientists are claiming that control over stem cells is a big problem. I have read that scientists are saying the hair inductivity problem is the ONLY big problem. Can you please explain your theory that control of stem cells is also a big problem because I really think you're making that up?

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any source about your claiming?
And really, he shouldn't just show that a single hair researcher can preserve hair INDUCTIVITY during culture, he should ALSO show that the researchers/companies that have hair growth treatments in the pipeline have that technology as well. For example, if Jahoda or one other scientist can preserve inductivity during mass-pass culture that will not help d'Novo unless d'Novo works out an agreement with Jahoda to use Jahoda's inductivity technology. All of the cell-based treatments need a solution to this problem or when they culture hair cells to make enough hair cells to grow lots of hair those cells will turn into skin cells.

Pegasus claims that Tsuji has developed technology to preserve inductivity during mass-pass culture, and he might be right, but it does seem like if Tsuji has truly succeeded at that, and if Tsuji has proven to the world that he can do that, then Tsuji wouldn't be having trouble getting funding for his technology. Last I heard he was trying to crowdsource funding to pay for clinical trials BUT IMO if he really had the solution to the inductivity problem then he would have companies throwing investment dollars at him.

Last edited:

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They can, and they do. It's literally not a problem anymore for anyone
Even if Tsuji has solved the inductivity problem for his technology that does not mean it's not a problem for "anyone" anymore. If Tsuji has solved the inductivity problem for his tech then he owns the rights to his solution for the inductivity problem and other companies/researchers would have to invent their own solution to the problem of make a deal with Tsuji to use his solution to the problem.

All that aside, I have not seen irrefutable proof that Tsuji has even solved the inductivity problem for his hair growth technology. Please post the proof that Tsuji has solved the inductivity problem for his hair growth treatment.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson solves the inductivity problem by using iPS cells thereby bypassing the need to find a way to preserve inductivity during mass-pass culture. And Stemson has their tech in the development process at this time. I think they could enter human trials in a year or two. Their tech could actually work. And they have had an easy time raising BIG money to fund their research.

So if Tsuji really has a solution to the inductivity problem for his tech then why is he having so much trouble finding corporate investment? Why is he crowdfunding? He is even talking about funding his treatment himself. Why doesn't he have investors flocking to him if he has solved the big inductivity problem for his tech?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson solves the inductivity problem by using iPS cells thereby bypassing the need to find a way to preserve inductivity during mass-pass culture. And Stemson has their tech in the development process at this time. I think they could enter human trials in a year or two. Their tech could actually work. And they have had an easy time raising BIG money to fund their research.

So if Tsuji really has a solution to the inductivity problem for his tech then why is he having so much trouble finding corporate investment? Why is he crowdfunding? He is even talking about funding his treatment himself. Why doesn't he have investors flocking to him if he has solved the big inductivity problem for his tech?
Wow, Sir, it seems like you've done your homework and know what you're talking about. The thing is this is intellectual conversation only unless we get in touch with these individuals to work together by sharing their ideas and technologies. Imagine if everyone worked together, I think we'd have a cure maybe even in month's time, not decades or never as everyone fears. The thing is if these scientists really wanted a cure they wouldn't fear collaboration. Too bad money over who gets what for what technologies is the reason for people not sharing their processes or working together. This is sadly one of the ways capitalism doesn't work to benefit the consumer. I am a Libertarian though but lately have been seeing some of the economic theories not working according to their system. Generally in capitalism, people/companies compete with each other to make better products for less money. Nowadays it seems they're competing to make shoddier and worse products for more money. Sad but true. It's hard to get certain quality goods manufactured these days. But I think the reason we keep hearing hair cloning is just another 5 or 10 years away and it never comes is because people are more interested in money than they are in curing diseases. It seems humanity only really works together when its our existence that is under threat, and even then not always.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, Sir, it seems like you've done your homework and know what you're talking about. The thing is this is intellectual conversation only unless we get in touch with these individuals to work together by sharing their ideas and technologies. Imagine if everyone worked together, I think we'd have a cure maybe even in month's time, not decades or never as everyone fears. The thing is if these scientists really wanted a cure they wouldn't fear collaboration. Too bad money over who gets what for what technologies is the reason for people not sharing their processes or working together. This is sadly one of the ways capitalism doesn't work to benefit the consumer. I am a Libertarian though but lately have been seeing some of the economic theories not working according to their system. Generally in capitalism, people/companies compete with each other to make better products for less money. Nowadays it seems they're competing to make shoddier and worse products for more money. Sad but true. It's hard to get certain quality goods manufactured these days. But I think the reason we keep hearing hair cloning is just another 5 or 10 years away and it never comes is because people are more interested in money than they are in curing diseases. It seems humanity only really works together when its our existence that is under threat, and even then not always.

I suspect that the upcoming World Hair Congress will give us all the updates that we are seeking. IMO cellular treatments for hair loss will entier human trials soon.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
And really, he shouldn't just show that a single hair researcher can preserve hair INDUCTIVITY during culture, he should ALSO show that the researchers/companies that have hair growth treatments in the pipeline have that technology as well. For example, if Jahoda or one other scientist can preserve inductivity during mass-pass culture that will not help d'Novo unless d'Novo works out an agreement with Jahoda to use Jahoda's inductivity technology.
Things like cell culture methods that rely on laws of nature, and don't actually create anything new are difficult to protect under patent law. The process relies on using natural proteins and existing tools.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things like cell culture methods that rely on laws of nature, and don't actually create anything new are difficult to protect under patent law. The process relies on using natural proteins and existing tools.
I'm starting to think that you may be right about the hair loss industry may now have a workable solution to the inductivity problem. BUT I'm not so sure that any scientist can now use the process/technique invented by a specific researcher(s). I think that if a specific researcher finds a method to culture while preserving hair inductivity that researchers(s) own that process/technique. But if Tsuji has figured it out then I would imagine other researchers are figuring it out too. Plus, there is also the possibility that you could be right about such processes/techniques being unable to patent. I hope you're right. This is interesting as heck.

Alexander Demidovich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gentlemen, here you are arguing, but I do not understand what. iPSC and organoid (hair) induction... It's kind of a nightmare. Look, in 2008-15, Gerd Linder also received hair germs in vitro. Just in a completely different way. He used dermal papilla cells. The process is focused on self-assembly of the dermal papilla cells into the hair germ. I also got a self-assembly. Only as I think from progenitor cells (SKP).
You can rummage here, there and articles and patents, or on the net.

As you can see, a lot of time has passed since 2008, and the matter has not come to therapy. And it's unlikely to come.

My work can give a whole direction for study in this matter. But it's extremely hard to promote.

What would you appreciate the whole joke: -I only used the cells centered around the shedding (telogen) hair...

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gentlemen, here you are arguing, but I do not understand what. iPSC and organoid (hair) induction... It's kind of a nightmare. Look, in 2008-15, Gerd Linder also received hair germs in vitro. Just in a completely different way. He used dermal papilla cells. The process is focused on self-assembly of the dermal papilla cells into the hair germ. I also got a self-assembly. Only as I think from progenitor cells (SKP).
You can rummage here, there and articles and patents, or on the net.

As you can see, a lot of time has passed since 2008, and the matter has not come to therapy. And it's unlikely to come.

My work can give a whole direction for study in this matter. But it's extremely hard to promote.

What would you appreciate the whole joke: -I only used the cells centered around the shedding (telogen) hair...
Hello again Alexander,

Hoping all is well by you in Russia. So based on where you're at in development, what do you think you need to get to the point where you think a human trial could be a possible success? I know this is the 10,000,000 Ruble question. Why do you think the in vitro studies of Dr. Gerd Lindner have not come to clinical trials? I read he's one of the founders of TissUse in Germany. I read a couple of his articles. Why do you say the therapy is unlikely to come? Fill me in as you've done the reading.

Greetings,
Jeffrey

Alexander Demidovich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rules and laws. They just slow everything down. In the pursuit of security, agencies like the FDA are blocking progress. At the same time, a very initially cheap and extremely simple method becomes incredibly complex and fantastically expensive. I'll tell you a secret Gerd Lindner did not even plan to introduce cloning into therapy. His work was positioned as a tool for testing drugs on organoids obtained in vitro.

His 2015 patent uses the then known method of culturing dermal papilla cells. Cells in culture exhibit the ability to self-assemble into DE NOVO organoids (hair spheres). Everything is extremely simple, not expensive and clear. But why this happens is unknown.
On the second computer, I had his patent and articles saved. His spheres are very similar to mine. There is little photographic material.

10,000,000 rubles... Heh. I don't think it's even about the money.

This is a kind of bureaucratic barrier resulting from the complex social interaction of human individuals and masses. And in order to overcome it, we will most likely have to build our own libertarian society and move to live, for example, in Antarctica, or swim in international waters. The law of the high seas directly dictates the freedom of research :).
And there you see, without the harmful influence of the rotten world, we will fly to the moon and build your own luna-park there (with blackjack and w****s).

Did you by the way get my last message?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rules and laws. They just slow everything down. In the pursuit of security, agencies like the FDA are blocking progress. At the same time, a very initially cheap and extremely simple method becomes incredibly complex and fantastically expensive. I'll tell you a secret Gerd Lindner did not even plan to introduce cloning into therapy. His work was positioned as a tool for testing drugs on organoids obtained in vitro.

His 2015 patent uses the then known method of culturing dermal papilla cells. Cells in culture exhibit the ability to self-assemble into DE NOVO organoids (hair spheres). Everything is extremely simple, not expensive and clear. But why this happens is unknown.
On the second computer, I had his patent and articles saved. His spheres are very similar to mine. There is little photographic material.

10,000,000 rubles... Heh. I don't think it's even about the money.

This is a kind of bureaucratic barrier resulting from the complex social interaction of human individuals and masses. And in order to overcome it, we will most likely have to build our own libertarian society and move to live, for example, in Antarctica, or swim in international waters. The law of the high seas directly dictates the freedom of research :).
And there you see, without the harmful influence of the rotten world, we will fly to the moon and build your own luna-park there (with blackjack and w****s).

Did you by the way get my last message?
Hi Alexander,

Great reply here! Yes, I got your message and replied, although late. Please be in touch!

Greetings,
Jeffrey

Alexander Demidovich

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK. I will write here. I think there are a lot of thinking people on this forum. And maybe someone will throw a couple of ideas.
Do you think it is possible to further promote my idea within the framework of a non-profit organization? In which country is it better to register?
The organization can exist on donations from piople and funding from foundations.

The goal is to popularize cellular biotechnologies and thus solve socially significant problems. For example, start with the promotion of "hair cloning" technology. Next, engage in the cultivation of food such as; meat, fish, milk. There are already such organizations, read about "Aleph farms". They collect big money. But their products are just as fabulously expensive. Our goal will be to obtain a simple and cheap technology from available raw materials. Which anyone could repeat if they wanted to.

Those who will joined such an organization could probably be classified as a new kind of farmers.

If you have any ideas or desire to participate, write here or email me. ad032544@gmail.com