it must beeeeeee

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cuz a nigga got dough. extraordinary swag and mouthful of gold

these hoez at muh shows dey be scrippin' off dey clothes and dem college gurlz got a nigga name on dey toez

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
yup!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

maher

Banned
Reaction score
yea it do nigguh

yea? what sort of women? this:

Yes+they+are+beauty+incarnate+_1c8d7d8e5432636174a474df6174cd8b.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont be mad dat dem black gurlz got dat thicknizz

aint no white gurl can match dat azz dat be scretchin' from mars to venus

maher

Banned
Reaction score
omg, there's nothing useful on this forum left, especially after all those regular posters from research/alt section were exiled.. Same old crap is getting recycled over and over and over again... dont you, guys, sometimes feel like this wooden pole?:
Maybe its time for me to move on..

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures555.jpg

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Exodus you have become the most annoying little b**ch on these forums. I used to feel sympathy for you but your constant whinging and petty stupid threads like this one make me detest you. To be honest if I was your friend irl id punch you in the head a lot of times to wake you the **** up because you are such a little b**ch.

Hope you stay a virgin 4 life you little b**ch

shookwun

Reaction score
Exodus you have become the most annoying little b**ch on these forums. I used to feel sympathy for you but your constant whinging and petty stupid threads like this one make me detest you. To be honest if I was your friend irl id punch you in the head a lot of times to wake you the **** up because you are such a little b**ch.

Hope you stay a virgin 4 life you little b**ch

He's short, fat, bald and most likely unemployed... what do you expect:laugh:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not fat actually. actually really skinny. 120 pounds and 5'6

so more akin to gollum than george costanza

i get to have the one ring biznitchhhhhhhh (at least for a time)

slipy

Reaction score
This language works with gurlz?

If you're an alpha with good genes anything works. Any misbehaviour is forgiven or rationalized.

If you're not, then no. Humble servant cuckold nice guy is the only behavioular model that's approved of.

slipy

Reaction score
Don't mean to brag but, im no balder than i was when i joined this site is whats up.

Still a 3. You mirin them slow balding genes of mine? considering i wasn't even on finasteride the first years.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ha idc if ur just a receder. its just gets me when receders act like they have it just as bad as baldies

slipy

Reaction score
Or when they think that you can become a Jason Statham lookalike if you just buzz it down.
Or the confidence lessons the almost full-heads give, talking about how they'd act if they were at that stage and berate you for being a pussy.
i don't need to elaborate here, you know the drill.
Silly kunts. :thumbdown2:

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Please do, please move on after your terrible experience of being a NW2.

stfu. You were bald for like 2 years and most of the time you were hiding under your bed. I was planing to leave, like I did few times in past, but now I know I'll stay... just to spite you. You ****ing cocksucker! I'll even start new NoFap thread.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
stfu. You were bald for like 2 years and most of the time you were hiding under your bed. I was planing to leave, like I did few times in past, but now I know I'll stay... just to spite you. You ****ing cocksucker! I'll even start new NoFap thread.

get ready for another fred drama in 1..2..3...