It just wont stop falling out!!!

G

Ok maybe I was wrong about propecia helping me, and wrong about how I said previously I was losing only a couple of hairs in the shower....I remember when I was much younger....gr 9 gr 10 maybe...I could sweep my hand through my hair...and tons of white stuff...I dont think its dandruff but I could be wrong would fly out along with tons of hair...the same effect continues even after 4 months of propecia...I can kind of...its hard to describe lol. but I slap/brush my head...and @ least 3-4 hairs will fall out along with white crap...every hair has white bulbs...I shower, ever time I touch my hair 3 hairs or so will come out...I go to sleep bound to find @ least 3 or so hairs...now I really dont know if this is just the supposed 100 or so a day that I am supposed to lose or if its excessive hair loss...anyways so my Q is wtf isnt it stopping...I doubt this is a shed, its not like im losing 50 @ a time...it jus seems no matter how many times a day I touch my head some always fall out. Im going to get my hair cut soon and show you guys my full hairline...as you may have seen it "appears" I got a full head of hair...wow I pulled my hair back and you can see huge differneces in density...anyways Im just blabbinh now, but if there could be some responses to any of the stuff I mentioned it'd be great. Peace

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

You have male pattern baldness and are losing hair, there's your answer. finasteride can sometimes eliminate male pattern baldness totally, but most just see a reduction in hairloss. If u have male pattern baldness, take finasteride and then thik you will never lose hair is not very rational.
Most in th know believe that scalp health is very important when battling male pattern baldness. Use nizoral every few days to keep your scalp in good shape, this should further help your hair..

ShedMaster

Reaction score
TourdeForce24 said:
Go to the gym; get buff and get tan.

WTF? WTF????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Get frickin' huge! Definetely get a tan! Ahhh... look at these arms!.. wtf!? Hurry!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Moose, shedding hair is normal. Even if your propecia is working you can and will still shed certain amounts of hair. You have to ride it out. If you need to get your scalp in shape, then there are products available such as tricomin, folligen, etc. Make sure you are using nizoral too.