It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder what causes regrowth in this case:).. Is it PEG2 (I don't even know what that is) or SETI ? Fighting Androgenetic Alopecia w/o AA and still seeing results is incredibly awesome.

Makes me wonder if getting SETI into my regime would be any good.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder what causes regrowth in this case:).. Is it PEG2 (I don't even know what that is) or SETI ? Fighting Androgenetic Alopecia w/o AA and still seeing results is incredibly awesome.

When i was on seti(orally) i almost swear i was losing less hair. I think it helped. I ran out in january and its been horrible since.

Im trying to get more and hopefully ill be able to really tell if it halts the shedding

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It'll be a miracle if it works.

i've had similar results (Norwood-0 hairs wayyy below the hairline) that popped up via minoxidil + dermaroller usage. Except nothing else fills around them besides the lone soldiers.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't want to rain on anyones parade but I actually had better growth than this over four months with my regimen where I genuinely thought I was going towards NW0 however I hit a limit at around NW1 and lost some density thereafter.

I still have hair where I did n't have nearly 10 years ago and I may get back some of the lost density but it is easy to get carried away and speaking too soon as I'm pretty sure was with case with SwissTemples.

As a regime this is great if you do not respond to minoxidil but I'm willing to wager that the eventual outcome is going to be pretty similar.

Reaction score
Don't want to rain on anyones parade but I actually had better growth than this over four months with my regimen where I genuinely thought I was going towards NW0 however I hit a limit at around NW1 and lost some density thereafter.

I still have hair where I did n't have nearly 10 years ago and I may get back some of the lost density but it is easy to get carried away and speaking too soon as I'm pretty sure was with case with SwissTemples.

As a regime this is great if you do not respond to minoxidil but I'm willing to wager that the eventual outcome is going to be pretty similar.
What is your regime??

Reaction score
swiss temples had this kind of growth. What ever became of it? I am so happy you seem to be succeeding, and I am not here to sh*t on any one's parade, especially because NOTHING works for me... but, what's the point if all you get are tiny scattered hairs?
If you went from slickbald to having a head full of peach fuzz your buzzcut will look better, and if it is thick enough you might be able to use topik or similar to give the illusion of hair, this is a lot harder for slickbald people to do. If it can help slickbald areas then to me it seems logical that it will be even better for thickening areas that aren't slickbald.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck, he obviously hopes that they will turn terminal at some point, time will tell. I'm cheering for him. And it's super kind of him to show his progress here to everybody.
indeed! I am very happy for you OP. Just a pessimistic a*shole in general. ;)

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride has never been able to get that kind of growth in slick bald areas so far below a receded hairline. Considering he's getting results WITHOUT an anti-androgen, this is really impressive.
What kind of growth? To be honest I don't see anything remarkable on those pics.
finasteride and minoxidil would get better results than this.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Where do you guys get the seti? I still haven't seen any good results from it and its honestly too f*****g expensive to get some vellus hairs that no one will notice anyway.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Not very impressive for me, hair has thickened and grown a little but not much more. I remember that some users got this and better achievements alone with dermaroller.
finasteride has never been able to get that kind of growth in slick bald areas so far below a receded hairline. Considering he's getting results WITHOUT an anti-androgen, this is really impressive.
Please, speaks for yourself. I remember the first year I used finasteride I get regrowth the most of my very receding hairline.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right After Applying Seti. (10 Weeks)

Right Temple

iOoVHgx.jpg

Right Temple Goal

Q1D268q.jpg

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The hairs are growing exactly where I dermastamped since I wanted a conservative/mature hairline (the red lines). I think I should go lower, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you should stick with what your doing man. Concentrate on that smaller area and focus your wounding and seti on that spot.
Give that area all you got and see how thick you can make it! NW0 or bust man!!!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you should stick with what your doing man. Concentrate on that smaller area and focus your wounding and seti on that spot.
Give that area all you got and see how thick you can make it! NW0 or bust man!!!

lol, thats what I was thinking

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/1Zlod

Imgur Shortcut link

So far no side effects
  • no physical (i.e libido, gyno)
  • no mental (i.e brain fog)
  • no cosmetic (puffy face and dark circles like minoxidil, hirsutism)

Last edited:

Danielst

Reaction score
I know I am going to get hammered for this.
but boy I think you could really benefit from going on Nofap.

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope you'll reach your objective, keep it up!

So far, I have a question, I don't think that was asked on this thread before, but what's the length of your dermastamp's needles? How long do you use it each time?

Thanks