It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm also using castor oil topically and I have a question one of you might be able to answer.

When I use castor oil on my scalp it is very thick and difficult to apply. I have noticed that when I apply it together with Adenovital (lotion containing alcohol) it dissolves very well and is easy to apply. Now my question is whether the breaking down of castor oil by the alcohol will also cancel it's beneficial properties.

keep

Reaction score
Just mix castor oil with grape seed oil. I've mixed these, and it's much better. And don't apply too much. If your hair is short and thin, 1 spoon it's enough. (1/2 castor oil + 1/2 grape seed oil). Also, it's better to apply it warm. I've managed to do this trick with a closed jar, submerged in boiling water for some seconds.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I too am using castor oil. Ive been mixing w a little lard and peppermint oil. I use a wide toothed comb to really get it spread deep down to the scalp. Before i wash it i apply some polysorbate 80. For some reason it helps wash out the other ingredients easier.
I have noticed no regrowth, but on the nights that i do this i usually see less shedding the following day. Not sure how it works but it seems to slow it down. Effects only last for one day though

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys please we are digressing. Castor oil is a component but not the main stuff of the protocol and OP isn't even trying that. So please start another thread.
I am not being a self-styled mod but am extremely interested in the results of this trial. I do not want this thread to become a hundred pages with the relevant info and updates difficult to find. So please please start another thread for castor oil discussion if you want to. Thanks

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck bro, but you forget one (probably irrelevant) component of Swisstemple protocol...

DUTASTERIDE

Without that the rest is useless.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
8 Weeks Progress Pics (June 10, 2016)

http://imgur.com/a/4oGAR

Baseline pics for reference

http://imgur.com/a/S5vj2

Im going to sleep now, if anyone can put side by side pics from baseline pics that would be awesome!!!

Notes: lots of vellus hairs popping up where their were no hairs before in the hairline. Also existing hairs are a lot thicker. Crown is filling in nicely. I feel like the pics dont do the results justice. No side effects to report.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
8 Weeks Progress Pics (June 10, 2016)

http://imgur.com/a/4oGAR

Baseline pics for reference

http://imgur.com/a/S5vj2

Im going to sleep now, if anyone can put side by side pics from baseline pics that would be awesome!!!

Notes: lots of vellus hairs popping up where their were no hairs before in the hairline. Also existing hairs are a lot thicker. Crown is filling in nicely. I feel like the pics dont do the results justice. No side effects to report.
What do you think what is the key product for this hairgrow? Topical Castor oil ? When i put castor oil on my head, i had a major shedding...

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a good sign?
I quit with castor oil. But i read a lot of good stories of castor oil. Some people told that they had also a major shed. They continued with castor oil. Then they have results. I really wanna know if westonci have the same experience.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
XAZ69Kv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

oVCRThV.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's some amazing regrowth.

Was your baseline stable?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you man very very much, keep going! Finally someone who is willing to share his progress with us. Wish you best luck with regrowth. Thank you!

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Im not taking and never took any anti androgens.

Its actually the main reason why im on the protocol.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Interested to see what your results will be at 4+ months.

This is impressive regrowth on dutasteride/finasteride let alone without it. The seti trial is using 1000mg twice daily, which is unaffordable but it appears effective at these lower doses topically. I wish I could get in on a group buy for this. I'm having results with current regiment but would love to ditch finasteride and remember what it's like to have morning wood. ;)

Dus

Reaction score
Im not taking and never took any anti androgens.

Its actually the main reason why im on the protocol.

Thank you for trying this! Hope the results will continue to get better for you! Could you add info on where you got the materials combined with the costs in your original post?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wSiuwnc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Zoom into the pic above and you can see the brand new vellus hairs. Should turn terminal in the next few months according to Swiss

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Now, the real question is, is this reversal of miniaturization (in which case you will surely have at LEAST maintenance and then possibly more regrowth), or is this just a temporary boosting effect like minoxidil which is going to miniaturize later?

I guess the real question is - is the Seti and inhibition of PGD2 enough to prevent all male pattern baldness damage and ensure maintenance? Time will tell.

BTW; Seti only topically, right?