It Actually Worked For Me! I Regrew A Lot Of Hair With One Product

Jordan31

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
my name is Jordan, and I think I am happy to say that I won against my hairloss.
I've been reading this forum for a long time, and not that long ago i decided to take action and do something about my hair.
I have tried a lot of different products before, mostly looking for natural ingridients(becasue I was scared of side effects). Until i run into a friend who recomended me a minoxidil. I heard about this stuff a lot before but never tried it. I think that was the best decision ever, I bought it and it did helped me. I took me about 4 months to start seeing any good results, so definietly if you consider using it you have to be patient.

I will post photos when i get back home next week :)

And if you want to know exact product I was using, just send me a message

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
my name is Jordan, and I think I am happy to say that I won against my hairloss.
I've been reading this forum for a long time, and not that long ago i decided to take action and do something about my hair.
I have tried a lot of different products before, mostly looking for natural ingridients(becasue I was scared of side effects). Until i run into a friend who recomended me a minoxidil. I heard about this stuff a lot before but never tried it. I think that was the best decision ever, I bought it and it did helped me. I took me about 4 months to start seeing any good results, so definietly if you consider using it you have to be patient.

I will post photos when i get back home next week :)

And if you want to know exact product I was using, just send me a message

Sounds legit.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful. Minoxidil without antiandrogen (finasteride) is no good for a long term use. You could be disappointed ...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should add derma rolling to the mix as it will dramatically increase the hair growth in most people when used in conjunction with minoxidil, using minoxidil alone isn't usually that effective statistically.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Yeah but more goes systematic that way, more chance of side effects. I think it was 5mg going systematic without dermarolling. i wonder how much goes into the blood with dermarolling. Anyway, he seems to be getting good results from just minoxidil, i wouldn't bother with dermarolling if that's the case.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but more goes systematic that way, more chance of side effects. I think it was 5mg going systematic without dermarolling. i wonder how much goes into the blood with dermarolling. Anyway, he seems to be getting good results from just minoxidil, i wouldn't bother with dermarolling if that's the case.
That's why you wait a 24h period after the derma rolling session to apply the minoxidil, exactly like the study says that I just linked. Also 5mg? I'm guessing you mean you mean 5%, I think you're getting mixed up with dosages of finasteride. Also you can't say he's been getting good results without actually seeing any pictures, if he'd like to increase his chances of gaining more hair he should definitely consider adding 1.5mm derma rolling to his regime.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why you wait a 24h period after the derma rolling session to apply the minoxidil, exactly like the study says that I just linked. Also 5mg? I'm guessing you mean you mean 5%, I think you're getting mixed up with dosages of finasteride. Also you can't say he's been getting good results without actually seeing any pictures, if he'd like to increase his chances of gaining more hair he should definitely consider adding 1.5mm derma rolling to his regime.

You are right, i thought you meant applying right after like many posters on here do. My apologies. I tried it for a few months and got bad sides, but i was applying right after.

Last edited:

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, i thought you meant applying right after like many posters on here do. My apologies. I tried it for a few months and got bad sides, but i was applying right after.
I personally don't use it primarily since it inhibits collagen production which will age skin at an accelerated rate and as I'm only 20 I don't want that trade off right now. It does appear to be one of the best options readily available for actually regrowing hair though, at least when paired with microneedling. I'm getting some results from mainly microneedling alone which is mostly good enough in the meantime until there are effective options better than minoxidil without undesirable sides.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some legit insider tips in this thread. Can you tell me more about this so called ‘minoxidil’ ? Is it as effective as alpecin shampoo or even more effective than rosemary oil?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How does no one on here know about minoxidil? It's basically the ingredient used in Rogaine. It can work for some people but it is not a natural product - has side effects and the effects may not last

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does no one on here know about minoxidil? It's basically the ingredient used in Rogaine. It can work for some people but it is not a natural product - has side effects and the effects may not last

I guess the people on here did not go into super deep research like you, most maintain just fine with rosemary and fish oil.

Faizan Ali

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil shows better results in the beginning and as the time moves on progress will slow down if not supplemented with finasteride but introducing finasteride into your regime becomes a different ball game