Ist This A Mature Hairline Or Balding?

magwe5108

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 23 and I can't tell if I'm balding or if this is just a normal mature hairline. My dad has lost most his hair and I'm sure I'll lose most of mine eventually but I really don't want to this early. I have very fine hairs but my hair isn't really thinning anywhere. Any advice would be great.

magwe5108

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding mate. Don’t leave it too late
It's weird. Sometimes it looks normal but other times it looks like I'm balding. I've always had a weird hairline and a pretty big forehead so it's hard for me to tell if this is actual balding. I have no thinning at the crown or anywhere else and haven't noticed any really shedding.

Gary Ferguson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird. Sometimes it looks normal but other times it looks like I'm balding. I've always had a weird hairline and a pretty big forehead so it's hard for me to tell if this is actual balding. I have no thinning at the crown or anywhere else and haven't noticed any really shedding.
In my opinion it’s balding, go see a derm. Your hairline looks like it is thinning as well as receding

Mehi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like textbook balding. U are not developing a mature hairline, they are just missing their temples abit so that their hair line is not a straight line down their forehead. You however are receding from the center of your forehead right down to ur temples, the classic V shape. You can see that ur hair is thinning down that line on every spot aswell. Do not hesitate with that bs mature hairline crap, if you want to have hair four years down the line, jump on finasteride. Go see a derm, force him to prescribe you it if he will not want to, and thank me one year from now. Good luck mate.