***issue With Hair System ( Need Advice To Solve )***

baldgamer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking for a solution for my baldness and I found out about SMP. so I did went with SMP and got my head tattooed. The SMP was not bad but through out my life I still not satisfied with it because I want hair. so I went back to wearing hats again. a year after SMP I found out about hair systems and I thought it will look real good on me so I ordered one online. 3 months later it arrived and I did all the maintenance my self. and it looks amazing it pushed my age back like back in the days when I had a full set of hair on my head. So here is my problem now I been experiencing headaches when I wear the system even if I wear it for like 3 hours that headache starts like a headache all over my head its very weird I know that the headaches dont happen right away.

So has anyone here experience this kind of pain? and what did you do to solve the problem? I am thinking maybe I just need my head to get use to the system so maybe by the time my head gets used to it I dont experience this headache anymore?

Side note - You think the SMP has a part of causing this pain as well ? since now after getting my head tattooed my head is more sensitive to the glue or tape I use around the system ( the system I have I think its called a POLY system tape from the sides all way to back . the front I use glue) I also cant sleep with it since it causes me headache so I take it off and I put it back on when I need to go to a club or bar or anywhere that require dress codes.

Any input for helping out on how to go about this will be appreciate it

#hairsystem #hairpiece #hairsystemproblems

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking for a solution for my baldness and I found out about SMP. so I did went with SMP and got my head tattooed. The SMP was not bad but through out my life I still not satisfied with it because I want hair. so I went back to wearing hats again. a year after SMP I found out about hair systems and I thought it will look real good on me so I ordered one online. 3 months later it arrived and I did all the maintenance my self. and it looks amazing it pushed my age back like back in the days when I had a full set of hair on my head. So here is my problem now I been experiencing headaches when I wear the system even if I wear it for like 3 hours that headache starts like a headache all over my head its very weird I know that the headaches dont happen right away.

So has anyone here experience this kind of pain? and what did you do to solve the problem? I am thinking maybe I just need my head to get use to the system so maybe by the time my head gets used to it I dont experience this headache anymore?

Side note - You think the SMP has a part of causing this pain as well ? since now after getting my head tattooed my head is more sensitive to the glue or tape I use around the system ( the system I have I think its called a POLY system tape from the sides all way to back . the front I use glue) I also cant sleep with it since it causes me headache so I take it off and I put it back on when I need to go to a club or bar or anywhere that require dress codes.

Any input for helping out on how to go about this will be appreciate it

#hairsystem #hairpiece #hairsystemproblems
The scalp tattoo was done three months prior, I would assume it's not from that. It is very possible that you're having a reaction to the adhesive. If you're currently using a white bond change to acrylic. If you're using an acrylic change to a white Bond.

Seeing that you use tape, that's acrylic, I would cease using the tape during this experiment as well.

So in closing if you're using acrylic tape and an acrylic glue such as ultra hold, Switch to a full bond with a water based adhesive like ghost Bond.

baldgamer

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the input TooBad , I forgot to mention that I do use ghost bond glue and tape on the hair system SIDE and BACK POLY the one I have now. I just ordered another hair system FULL lace with no poly so all around the system I will have to use glue and see how that goes since the first hair system is a SIDE and BACK POLY is requires covering my head more with the tape and the glue . hopefully this new system will be better and I get to wear it with no issues. .. anymore advice will be much appreciate it guys.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the input TooBad , I forgot to mention that I do use ghost bond glue and tape on the hair system SIDE and BACK POLY the one I have now. I just ordered another hair system FULL lace with no poly so all around the system I will have to use glue and see how that goes since the first hair system is a SIDE and BACK POLY is requires covering my head more with the tape and the glue . hopefully this new system will be better and I get to wear it with no issues. .. anymore advice will be much appreciate it guys.

Why you quit the poly system? i mean the one that is back and side