Israeli Officer Proud Of Killing A Cowering 13 Year Old Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Sorry, but Judaism was flourishing in Palestine for scores of decades before Mohammed was even BORN.

Who's talking about Judaism or Muhammad? What do 300,000 Palestinian Christian refugees who are not allowed to return home, have anything to with the above? What does George Habash (the first Palestinian resistance group leader and a Christian) have to do with Judaism or Muhammad?

We have all seen how open and tolerant the Muslim world is in allowing non-Muslim religions to be practiced on Muslim lands... not...

I'm surprised. I thought you were semi-educated about Palestinian history, appears I was very wrong. The Arabs in fact allowed Jews BACK into Jerusalem after being BANNED by Christians, this occurred in the 7th century. When Crusaders arrived, they were banned again. Then resumed once the Crusaders were defeated. And then conflict started again, when Zionism gained a foothold from Europe-into-Palestine, via foreign non-religious Zionists, mostly.

which is why I completely understand why the Jews might a state of their own. Islam is the state religion in lands from Turkey, down to Africa, and all the way east to Indonesia. That's a HUGE swath of the globe. Why is it so outrageous to allow the Jews to have a state with Judaism as the state religion in a small sliver of land amongst the territory upon which King David once ruled?

Why are you attributing Turkey and Africa to Palestinians? Simply because some of them have a similar theological background? Christianity covers more area by a longshot, why not give them a State of yours (you have 50) where they are wanted? Why do you bring religion into it? Attributing alliances that are imaginary. That's like bombing the sh*t out of America, but saying "what's the big deal, there's plenty of english speaking people in Australia, NZ, Europe, Canada!!" Means nothing to you, as Turkey and Africa means nothing to Palestinians.

By the way, the Jews wiped out all the cities as commanded by the Lord for a reason, because it was the Promised Land, ie. not theirs, it was for loot, at least back then they weren't ashamed of admitting it as they are now.

One more 'by the way', genetically, Palestinians are by far, more local to the region than Israelis. The Jews had Palestine post-occupation for about 500 years, about average for an occupier, Romans had it similarly, Persians, etc etc, Arabs about 450, Ottomans, British. But the population itself, the Palestinians, of whatever religion, belong there. A line must be drawn historically, I draw it AT ww2+ because the ideas of independence, universal rights and equality were born and becoming widespread. So the actions then are accountable, the Zionist scum bag who killed unarmed Arabs to scare off the rest, is just as guilty as the Nazi war criminals being pursued by the same Zionist.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am fairly certain that with improving technology and science, Islam will die out. The problem is how to limit casualties until its demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.