Isolation

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I just realized a sad reality. I like to call bald by choice guys tourists because they can leave anytime they want while I am stuck here. The inverse of that is whenever I go out with my beanie on I am essentially a tourist in the hair dominant world. It can drive me crazy sometimes when all I see around me is people with full heads of hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah. It made me realize that a full head of hair is like nature's security blanket.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus, what time of the day do you reach for the hat? Do you wake up and straight away instead of stretching or yawning, wake up in a panic and reach for the hat?
Take into the bathroom with you etc and then as soon as you've showered get it back on.

When I started to hit NW3. I began wearing hats a lot. Almost like that example above, but when you end up going into people's houses and see people take off their hats yet I don't, it always seems that something is not right.

I understand why you wear a cap. I still wear a beanie or a cap occasionally today but it's an instant fix and concealer.

confuseman

Reaction score
good treat

when i first start whitning hair,my friend from university ask me:"did you dye your hair?" and i said no.and he put his hand on his mouth with little smile of emberesing.

now,when im40-50% white,people dont feel so good to ask about my hair.so they say nothing,but i know they look and get some shock from it..thay dont know me like that.

i stop to go out with a good friend that have soooo much full and color hair and i go out only with hair problem friends and only in the night
:/

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
confuseman said:
good treat

when i first start whitning hair,my friend from university ask me:"did you dye your hair?" and i said no.and he put his hand on his mouth with little smile of emberesing.

now,when im40-50% white,people dont feel so good to ask about my hair.so they say nothing,but i know they look and get some shock from it..thay dont know me like that.

i stop to go out with a good friend that have soooo much full and color hair and i go out only with hair problem friends and only in the night
:/

Just for men. Now get lost.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
The inverse of that is whenever I go out with my beanie on I am essentially a tourist in the hair dominant world.

No, when you are beaning, you are like schroedingers cat, neither bald nor with hair :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
None of my friends are bald. None of my co-workers are bald. 90% of the people I see out on the street have hair. I feel like a defective freak of nature who should just go into exile from this fucked up society.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Where I go to university, its pretty rare to see a bald guy, but I see lots of guys in their early 20 that are NW2-NW3, or show some signs of baldness.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
sylent said:
Where I go to university, its pretty rare to see a bald guy, but I see lots of guys in their early 20 that are NW2-NW3, or show some signs of baldness.

NW3 is bald, shaved or not.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
gascoigne said:

I wish I was next to you so I could slap you silly :thumbdown2:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
uncomfortable man said:
None of my friends are bald. None of my co-workers are bald. 90% of the people I see out on the street have hair. I feel like a defective freak of nature who should just go into exile from this f***ed up society.
where do you live man? i heard eastern europe has very high rates of hair loss, maybe you could visit or move there?

The other way round --- western europe has lots of baldies. I think it is uncommon in eastern europe.

barcafan

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
uncomfortable man said:
None of my friends are bald. None of my co-workers are bald. 90% of the people I see out on the street have hair. I feel like a defective freak of nature who should just go into exile from this f***ed up society.
where do you live man? i heard eastern europe has very high rates of hair loss, maybe you could visit or move there?

but that might give him a reason to stop complaining

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Exodus2011 said:
uncomfortable man said:

but that might give him a reason to stop complaining

I am pretty good at it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
gascoigne said:

And he called me the idiot in another thread. What a Turkish Turkey.

barcafan

Reaction score
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
gascoigne said:

You can slap me as much as you want, but that wont change the fact that advaned NW3 is in 80% considered as bald men with female population.
I never heard someone considers Sampras as non-bald, when i show this pic.

Its ALL about frame ! With developed NW3 most of our front hair is gone and so our FRAME is gone also. Thats when man becomes baldy.
I read dozens of pshyicologic and eastethic studies about this, and i know what i am talking about.

Attachments

• Pete-Sampr.jpg
    Pete-Sampr.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 352

s.a.f

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
You can slap me as much as you want, but that wont change the fact that advaned NW3 is in 80% considered as bald men with female population.

LOL you're just making youself look stupid now. Wow I did'nt know that 90% of men were BALD. Whats that ontop of that bald mans head? Oh its HAIR!

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
gascoigne said:

LOL you're just making youself look stupid now. Wow I did'nt know that 90% of men were BALD. Whats that ontop of that bald mans head? Oh its HAIR!

Nop Saf. 90% of men dont look like this. It is clear that his hair is going and everyone who would spend some time with this guy could notice his continual minurization. Girls also. I have no need to lie about this, i dont see what is the problem. If i say that i never heard that some girls sad that Sampras is non-bald, then its good and important example for statistic.
Read some psyhologic and aestethic studies about IMORTANCE OF FRAME.
Cheers Saf.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's not that he doesn't have a frame... it is just higher, but still there. I'd say nw2.5 to nw4 is baldING, whereas nw4.5 to nw7 is BALD. This is pretty much the consensus.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
It's not that he doesn't have a frame... it is just higher, but still there. I'd say nw2.5 to nw4 is baldING, whereas nw4.5 to nw7 is BALD. This is pretty much the consensus.

There is some true in your comment UCman.
But, thats is what statistic says. Ofcourse he still has "frame", but its different/deformed and it can never/ever be desirable. We all know what frame is and what shape it (in 90%) has. There is no girl who wont consider this guy as bald when they meet. I know he is not bald, he is balding, BUT UCMAN, YOU KNOW HOW SHALLOW AND IGNORANT GIRLS ARE.
I am speaking from how-girls-see-baldness spot all he time, but its obvius that is all that matters. If there were no girls/women on earth, no one would ever take a tought about his bald head since there wont be an reason for competition and segregation that can produce men with they hair. Read some studies.