Isabelle age 2

mrsw123

Reaction score
Hi.
My daughter is 2 years & 6 months. She has lost large patches of hair for the 2nd year running now. It happens in cold weather and grows back lovely in the summer. She is otherwise healthy apart from eczema, a few allergies and an irregular sleeping pattern. We have seen doctors & pediatricians who didn't really help, and are waiting to see a dermatologist.
Has this happened to anyone else? The seasonal hair loss? I'm so worried about her.
Thanks xxx

SANDRA

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, not about the hair loss so much, but your comment that she is healthy apart from. eczema, allergies, sleeping problems. I would highly recommend you get your child to a holistic nutritionist/naturopath or someone of that nature as soon as possible.
These things are impacting your childs life. Most often allergies and eczema are caused by cows milk, and introducing glutenous products too early etc.. If you can address the ezcema and such now then your child will have a better chance of not having recurrances of additional conditions later on. Many things will pass but you can be sure that they are not happening for no reason, and that this is not normal. I would recommend you aim to identify and resolve the eczema and allergies which should help sleeping and who knows.. might help hair loss. Your childs immune system is taking a beating with whatever is going on. I would recommend firstly eliminating all dairy products, and gluten products.

Of course avoid sugar as this suppresses the immune system.
Good luck..