Is Zix/ Super Zix effective????

dazzer1970

Reaction score
Can anyone of you testify is effectiveness/non effectiveness. I know it's really cheap to make so it would be a great product if it works with very little sides.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
dazzer1970 said:
Can anyone of you testify is effectiveness/non effectiveness. I know it's really cheap to make so it would be a great product if it works with very little sides.

I recall one poster from another forum who had such great success w/ ZIX that he'd come on and sing its praises in CAPS for a paragraph or 2. Very irritating - especially since he kept telling everyone to drop everything else and just use ZIX. He was 40 something in age if that makes any difference and I don't think he was using anuthing else.

That's the one ZIX testimonial that comes to mind.

laevanay

Reaction score
Can you please tell me about Zix? What is it and where can I get it? I am currently on Propecia (for the last week) and just added minoxidil, with T-Gel every other day.

Shakeel

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
sublime said:
hair_tomorrow said:
I recall one poster from another forum who had such great success w/ ZIX that he'd come on and sing its praises in CAPS for a paragraph or 2. Very irritating - especially since he kept telling everyone to drop everything else and just use ZIX. He was 40 something in age if that makes any difference and I don't think he was using anuthing else.

That's the one ZIX testimonial that comes to mind.

That post was pretty annoying and to be honest I am not sure how true it was since the guy never bothered to respond to any questions. Oh well. That one post is also the only person I know of having achieved fantastic results with zix.

No, he's back :) Still using caps - but only some. Confirmed he was only using classic zix and nothing else. Started balding around 1990, completeley bald down his middle by 99 - started zix, stopped shedding after 1 month - and now he's got a whole lot of hair back. I tend to believe him - but you've got to bear in mind that this is probably an extreme example. There's always something that will work for someone.