Is Working Out Bad For Your Hair? Increasing Hairloss

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Check my success thread peapoddy and you will have your answer ...

Attachments

• IMG_4967.JPG
    IMG_4967.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 957

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it also promotes beard growth and more bodyhair

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, the increases and decreases are so minimal it would have no real affect on your hair. add roids and thats another story.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Extensive workout techniques are designed to raise androgen levels in order to give you a bulking look and this will raise free testosterone levels. Men will the bodybuilder look, but unfortunate, free testosterone may get converted into DHT, hence accelerating hairloss in genetically programmed people.

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low testosterone are the major cause for the hair loss. The Low level of the Testosterone can lead to other more serious problems, such as fatigue, depression, muscle loss, area, weight gain, decreased libido and fat accumulation in the chest.:):)

shravani

My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who exercise a lot, I would hope and think that the small amount of hormonal increase you can get from exercising would be netted out by the other health benefits you get from it. Increased circulation and overall health.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check my success thread peapoddy and you will have your answer ...

sh*t dude I havent looked anywhere near that since my early 20s..... man I feel depressed. Im in good shape but its always that bulky short guy mongoloid good shape.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think yes since more testosterone is produced. I have been looking for some supplements or meds which helps. I think I will get some from Canada Pharmacy soon. Maybe something from there will help me protect the hair...

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More workout -> more testosterone -> more dht -> more hairloss
T and scalp DHT don’t translate as you quote.

I could say healthier body -> healthier mind -> healthier hair.
or
more workout -> more bloodflow -> more hair.

Anecdotally, I get the vibe the better in shape you are mentally and physically the better the chances you keep your hair.